January 2013 Tattoo of the Month Contest

Lochlan

Not trying to be a dick but the quality of a photo goes a long way.

I agree,

Getting a decent photo of my new tattoo seems to be impossible, every pic I take makes it look no where near as good as it actually is. The artist deserves more credit than what I can offer in a pic. Usually I post the pic the artist put up on there instagram.

I really like this, nicely done. Definitely something on my long list of "upcoming tattoos." Myself, I go back and forth between full color or not with ship tattoos but I like the use of blacks and reds in this particular tattoo.

Thanks so much. I was the same way about the color. Told my mentor I want it dark with some red. Let him do his thing and I couldn't be happier with the result

On another note I'm only online with my phone so I couldn't really tell but is my pic bad quality? Took it with my iPhone but ill try to get a better one if so. Thanks

Thanks so much. I was the same way about the color. Told my mentor I want it dark with some red. Let him do his thing and I couldn't be happier with the result

On another note I'm only online with my phone so I couldn't really tell but is my pic bad quality? Took it with my iPhone but ill try to get a better one if so. Thanks

That was definitely not a specific comment, it was a generalization. Great tattoo.

Does the Coleman torso have more likes than any other tattoo ever on this board? It's very well deserved if so.

64 and counting! I do believe that's durn near double the record, but however many, it is great to see all the outstanding work being gottten and displayed here! Man, the dedication behind a tattoo such as PHickey's is evident and incredible!

Thanks to ALL the people who shared their works this month, and to our hosts...truly is a helluva collection.

64 and counting! I do believe that's durn near double the record, but however many, it is great to see all the outstanding work being gottten and displayed here! Man, the dedication behind a tattoo such as PHickey's is evident and incredible!

Thanks to ALL the people who shared their works this month, and to our hosts...truly is a helluva collection.

Not sure about PHickey needing to win a shirt though...seems almost insulting giving him something cover that up with.