Hi Everyone!!!!

maria1973

LMAO you guys are crackin me up but at least you are makin me feel more at home here............i'm like a fish outta water browsing this forum and don't know what to say to anyone!!!!!

I've just had a cover up done thats not very flattering and its lead to finding you guys. Am hoping to make some new friends that are into the same sort of things as me but it seems that you are all overseas :(.............is there no-one in the UK ????

- - - Updated - - -

Maria, Maria she reminds me of a west side story.

i'm sorry, but i had to do it. that song popped into my head when i saw your name.

Better than 'How do you solve a problem like.........' :)

LMAO you guys are crackin me up but at least you are makin me feel more at home here............i'm like a fish outta water browsing this forum and don't know what to say to anyone!!!!!

I've just had a cover up done thats not very flattering and its lead to finding you guys. Am hoping to make some new friends that are into the same sort of things as me but it seems that you are all overseas :(.............is there no-one in the UK ????

- - - Updated - - -

reminds me of seinfeld

- - - Updated - - -

There are a lot of folks from the UK here. They will show up eventually. Lets see that cover up.

- - - Updated - - -

Lots of folks from your neck of the woods on LST. I'm glad that you are from the Uk...now I don't have to think to make shop suggestions. GO TO FRITH STREET!

Don't know how to upload pics i'm such a techno virgin will ask my son to help..........i feel a bit of a fraud though as its not that big but the placement and the way its been drawn has left it looking unflattering for my body type. The actual tattoo isn't too bad so i'm just gonna go much bigger and add to it and stop being so damn timid with it!!!!!!

I really wanna go with a different artist though who looks much much better but have heard that there is a risk of the ink not matching up and it not looking right is this correct?...........the one i have is fairly recent only a couple of months old just black, grey and white. Will go back to original artist if i have to but this guy i have come across seems much more professional and talented.

Just about all of the work that I got back in the 70's and 80's is coverup. There are a few places where you can still-if you know what you're looking for-see parts of the original work, but unless I went with a solid black sleeve, that's unavoidable. Black will match, most often, once it's healed.

Rather than go for a cover up i think i'm just going to add to what i already have.........this is why i am concerned about the inks matching up. I don't want to be left looking like a patchwork especially as it is on my chest. Suppose i just need to wait and see what the artist says when i go for my consultation on weds and stop worrying so much.

There is always the option of laser and fading the one i have to start again. They also do that where i am going.