2013 Philadelphia Tattoo Convention

Saw on Instagram that @LosingShape already had cancellations so it taking walkups in place of those ...

Kinda masochistic, but I'd trade a cold, bitter trip to the NE to check out the Philly show for the perfect Florida weather we are having ... (The thing is that we've had a miserably warm winter!)

I can't fathom the words "warm winter" and "miserable" in the same sentence. My beard froze waiting for my bus at 5am the other day. I wish I was rocking shorts and a tshirt instead!

- - - Updated - - -

there've been a lot of cancelations....

Thanks. Emails sent!

Saw on Instagram that @LosingShape already had cancellations so it taking walkups in place of those ...

Kinda masochistic, but I'd trade a cold, bitter trip to the NE to check out the Philly show for the perfect Florida weather we are having ... (The thing is that we've had a miserably warm winter!)

@LosingShape impressed me with mad Morrissey skills...

I had an appointment with Tim Beck Sunday evening, however, he just let me know he won't be able to make it this year. I'm incredibly bummed to say the least. This also leaves me with some allotted tattoo money in my pocket. Any artists you guys would recommend I check out that will be at the convention Sunday who tattoo in a similar vein to Tim?

He was going to be tattooing with Mario & Frank, I know Mario is all booked up but definitely stop by and check out Franks stuff.. He's super good, he tattooed an awesome clown head on my leg last summer.

I had an appointment with Tim Beck Sunday evening, however, he just let me know he won't be able to make it this year. I'm incredibly bummed to say the least. This also leaves me with some allotted tattoo money in my pocket. Any artists you guys would recommend I check out that will be at the convention Sunday who tattoo in a similar vein to Tim?

I was also going to suggest Frank William, he does nice stuff for sure and worked at Tim's shop before he moved to Chicago Tattoo Company full time.

I was also going to suggest Frank William, he does nice stuff for sure and worked at Tim's shop before he moved to Chicago Tattoo Company full time.

Frank does churn out great work and I was hoping to get something form him but, no dice. I can't complain however, I managed to get work from Mike Schweigert, Tony Polito, and Bowery Stan.

• 2 weeks later...