Hello from Boston, MA

fourtotheflush

Hey all,

New guy here from Boston, MA.

I have 3 fairly old tattoo's from the early 90's (when you couldnt get tattoo'd in Mass!).

They aren't very good.

Probably not going to get them covered.

But Im starting to work on lining up my next peice.

I have a few things that I want, and am looking for a good artist locally.

Willing to drive too, but that significantly complicates things as time is of the essence.

I will be posting in other threads of what I am looking to get, where and advice on artists.

Thanks for having me!

That's easy - two kids and a wife - time to do things by or for myself can be scarce

Ahhh. Very true then fine sir. I will put this out there though. If you know someone you want to get tattooed by, don't settle for something else. Waiting to get tattooed sucks, but there isn't much that is better than getting a tattoo from someone at the top of your list.

That's easy - two kids and a wife - time to do things by or for myself can be scarce

Welcome. I'm from Boston (south shore) too. My 2 kids are out of the house now, but I just took my brother on a road trip in Oct to Ohio to get work done, then took my wife back there over the holidays for more work (both by Gunnar). As Brock said, I went to an artist at the top of my list, figuring if I'm going to get something permanent on me I'm going to do it right regardless of time.