Strange Login Notification

Until a few days ago I had been able to log in with the Facebook option and everything went smoothly. Now when I try to log in, I click the Facebook login and before it logs in, another screen comes up. It says it wants me to login to something called the "store".... If I just click cancel, it takes me to LST as normal. Just wanted to let you guys know, in case this isn't something you are aware of. If I need to get the exact message it gives me I will... let me know.

Until a few days ago I had been able to log in with the Facebook option and everything went smoothly. Now when I try to log in, I click the Facebook login and before it logs in, another screen comes up. It says it wants me to login to something called the "store".... If I just click cancel, it takes me to LST as normal. Just wanted to let you guys know, in case this isn't something you are aware of. If I need to get the exact message it gives me I will... let me know.

Thanks so much for bringing this to our attention!

This was a by product of some tinkering that I've been doing - should be fixed now, but let me know if you find otherwise.

Thanks again - and as always; never hesitate to bring any errors you find to my attention.

Cheers