Whats up everbody, names jake lochlan told me about this site finally got around to registering, Im originally from the SF bay area, been in the US Navy for about a year now. Was stationed in San Diego but as of right now im out here in the sandbox. Cant wait to get back to san deigo and be able to start getting tattooed again!

Good morning homie and thanks for joining. Hope life is semi-decent out that way?! When do you get back over this way? Wingnut is out from Brooklyn and everyones meeting up for brunch tomorrow, wish you were here for the antics. I'll say hello from them all to you as I know they would say it tomorrow so back from the future!

Until next time....have a good day!!!!

hahaha hell yeah, im back stateside in april for 6 months but who knows how much time ill really have between training and schools and shit, id really like to get together with everybody for a BBQ or something, i havent seen anybody since the powerhouse/doomsday device show over a year ago! I miss you motherfuckers!!