gez7ch

Hey friends,

New to the forum and to the ink world as well. Got my first tattoo half a year ago at the age of 23 but needless to say I got addicted immediately. Here some photos of my INK:

post-4640-146168845128_thumb.jpg

Looking forward to explore this forum,

:)

With that kind of attitude, you wont be long on this forum. People around here don't take kindly to aggressive or rude behavior.

Anywho, welcome! Hopefully we can see your input and help you gain more knowledge about being and getting tattooed.

I am glad you like your tattoos, but this website can introduce you to a whole other level of skill, and you can fix or improve upon what you have now.

A quick tip for you... being hostile will get you booted fast around here, so my rule of thumb here is listen before you speak, and you'll also learn think before you ink... A little planning and pacing goes a long way with getting good tattoos!

I find all my tattoos GOOD, if you're not, that's your problem.

The pace I do them or the style I choose is none of your business.

You put 'em out there, you made 'em public bidness.

Personally, I think you got some shabby work, and your fake-ass posed pics look like something a low-rent hustler would put out. Barbwire armbands?!

But that's just my opinion. But it isn't a problem for me, don't worry.

Oh, and welcome to the forum.

With that kind of attitude, you wont be long on this forum. People around here don't take kindly to aggressive or rude behavior.

Anywho, welcome! Hopefully we can see your input and help you gain more knowledge about being and getting tattooed.

I am glad you like your tattoos, but this website can introduce you to a whole other level of skill, and you can fix or improve upon what you have now.

A quick tip for you... being hostile will get you booted fast around here, so my rule of thumb here is listen before you speak, and you'll also learn think before you ink... A little planning and pacing goes a long way with getting good tattoos!

If there was a way to delete an account on this forum i'd be long gone. My attitude isn't coming from a place of rudeness but rather, it comes because people here are condescending. I watched many of the ink of those here that replied to me and called my work so called shabby but sadly I don't find their works any better than mine. Tattoos are art and it's a matter of personal taste. I respect each person for his tattoo choices, I've done a lot of research about tattoos and where to do them before I did mine, and I don't regret any of them.

As to the one referred to my barbwire band tattoo, it's a matter of personal style, you don't like it, that's OK but not everyone has to like the same designs. Face is, I love it and in the tattoo world the only one that should really like your tattoos, is you.

All that been said, I'd love if the forum Administrators would do me the kindness of deleting my account together with this thread. Sadly I thought this forum of open minded people rather than condescending ones who think they know best.

You have taken us all wrong!

This is not a forum to condescend upon people for their tattoos, good or bad!

You got really snappy really quick, and all @Graeme was saying is you rushed alot into getting so many tattoos in a year, and while they are not bad, they aren't good either. This place is designed for people like you to come and learn and participate in the community!

If you stay around, you will see what we mean by the quality of your work. I suggest check out "What makes a good tattoo", really informative!

This site is made up of people who tattoo, who love tattoos, and those who want to participate.

Many members have tattoos by some of the best in the business. some of the posters here are the best in the business.

Stay, learn, grow... you still have alot of skin to negate your less than perfect work! I may not have the best tattoos in the world, but they will age well and hold up with time. Can you say the same about what you have? Improve instead of being defensive!

If there was a way to delete an account on this forum i'd be long gone. My attitude isn't coming from a place of rudeness but rather, it comes because people here are condescending. I watched many of the ink of those here that replied to me and called my work so called shabby but sadly I don't find their works any better than mine. Tattoos are art and it's a matter of personal taste. I respect each person for his tattoo choices, I've done a lot of research about tattoos and where to do them before I did mine, and I don't regret any of them.

As to the one referred to my barbwire band tattoo, it's a matter of personal style, you don't like it, that's OK but not everyone has to like the same designs. Face is, I love it and in the tattoo world the only one that should really like your tattoos, is you.

All that been said, I'd love if the forum Administrators would do me the kindness of deleting my account together with this thread. Sadly I thought this forum of open minded people rather than condescending ones who think they know best.

Right. Let me get this traight. You come here, post some pictures of your "good tattoos", then when people try to help you out and inform you that your view may be a bit off, you get mad and act like a fucking douche? Take your head out of your ass. YOU CAME HERE!. The mission of this forum is partially to help collectors recognize what is good tattooing and what isn't. You couldn't handle honesty and a little humor...be gone.

Oh, and while I am at it. A good tattoo is not subjective. Someone saying their shit tattoos are good because it is personal preference does so because they don't know what is good and what isn't. You think because it is on your body, that it is amazing. Face it, your tattoos suck, I have tattoos that suck, everyone does. But the difference is most people can realize that the quality is not dependent on if it is on you or not. A bad tattoo is a bad tattoo.

Oh, and why the fuck are you prancing around in a empty parking garage with your shirt off?

Alright I guess I'll step in here......The name calling is enough, what are we kids? No we're adults on a tattoo forum who should act respectful to one another even if we don't see eye to eye and/or know eachother face-to-face. Disagreements happen and that is good though the important part is how we conduct ourselves in the disagreements that matter.

First we don't delete profiles, post, thread, images, etc unless it is spam or under very few and rare circumstances. We want people to think before they post here (unlike other forums) so that people try to act more civil on this site and we don't have to police all damn day. We're trying to run a different forum than those before us so we can help people along the way get better tattoos. Name calling doesn't help that and I don't care who started take the higher road.

Secondly, yes each person has there own take on their tattoos and it is important that the person who has the tattoos likes them....with that being said there is always going to be a better tattooer who could of executed a tattoo better. I have some pretty bad tattoos and over the years I have tried to get better ones each time. Sure I like my bad tattoos for various reasons though would I still goto those same people today? NO! I am sometimes around tattooers who I think very highly of and they see my shitty tattoos and I know they do because they'll make comments...so I suck it up and work on getting better tattoos. I have some tattooers who I respect look at tattoos they've done on me and critique them...how am I supposed to feel as I am the one wearing it? I don't care as I know that is what makes them strive to be better tattooers and gotten them where they are and will help them get to where they want to get....better!

Lastly, you did put up photos of your tattoos as well as some where you are doing some sort of modeling so my questions is....what were you looking to get out of those modeling ones when all you had to do was put up the close-ups of your tattoos?

With all that being typed, we do hope you'll stick around and maybe learn a thing a two...I learn a lot cause I enjoy being a student and will never know it all. If you decide to leave that's cool as well though your post and pics stay.

Right. Let me get this traight. You come here, post some pictures of your "good tattoos", then when people try to help you out and inform you that your view may be a bit off, you get mad and act like a fucking douche? Take your head out of your ass. YOU CAME HERE!. The mission of this forum is partially to help collectors recognize what is good tattooing and what isn't. You couldn't handle honesty and a little humor...be gone.

Oh, and while I am at it. A good tattoo is not subjective. Someone saying their shit tattoos are good because it is personal preference does so because they don't know what is good and what isn't. You think because it is on your body, that it is amazing. Face it, your tattoos suck, I have tattoos that suck, everyone does. But the difference is most people can realize that the quality is not dependent on if it is on you or not. A bad tattoo is a bad tattoo.

Oh, and why the fuck are you prancing around in a empty parking garage with your shirt off?

Man, I am an asshole. I do apologize for name calling. The rest I stand by.

Alright I guess I'll step in here......The name calling is enough, what are we kids? No we're adults on a tattoo forum who should act respectful to one another even if we don't see eye to eye and/or know eachother face-to-face. Disagreements happen and that is good though the important part is how we conduct ourselves in the disagreements that matter.

First we don't delete profiles, post, thread, images, etc unless it is spam or under very few and rare circumstances. We want people to think before they post here (unlike other forums) so that people try to act more civil on this site and we don't have to police all damn day. We're trying to run a different forum than those before us so we can help people along the way get better tattoos. Name calling doesn't help that and I don't care who started take the higher road.

Secondly, yes each person has there own take on their tattoos and it is important that the person who has the tattoos likes them....with that being said there is always going to be a better tattooer who could of executed a tattoo better. I have some pretty bad tattoos and over the years I have tried to get better ones each time. Sure I like my bad tattoos for various reasons though would I still goto those same people today? NO! I am sometimes around tattooers who I think very highly of and they see my shitty tattoos and I know they do because they'll make comments...so I suck it up and work on getting better tattoos. I have some tattooers who I respect look at tattoos they've done on me and critique them...how am I supposed to feel as I am the one wearing it? I don't care as I know that is what makes them strive to be better tattooers and gotten them where they are and will help them get to where they want to get....better!

Lastly, you did put up photos of your tattoos as well as some where you are doing some sort of modeling so my questions is....what were you looking to get out of those modeling ones when all you had to do was put up the close-ups of your tattoos?

With all that being typed, we do hope you'll stick around and maybe learn a thing a two...I learn a lot cause I enjoy being a student and will never know it all. If you decide to leave that's cool as well though your post and pics stay.

Well first I appreciate your approach toward things. I personally won't hang around this forum anymore but just wanted to say, you're all talking about "the best tattoo artists in the business" or so. I don't think that a tattoo artist should be judged by how famous he is. In Israel there's a studio called Kipod Tattoo which have some of the greatest tattoo artists in the world, you can look them up online.

That said, I choose to do my ink works at a different studio by different artist. I can assure you that after exploring the tattoo world for a long time, as far as quality of work on my ink, it's high quality since the artists managed to transfer my wished sketches perfectly on to my body, their technique is high quality and i'm sure my tattoos will age well as an answer to a question of one reply in this thread.

At the end of the day I don't care how big is the reputation of the artist I did my works at, as long as I love my ink and how it looks on me, I don't mind tattoo artist or enthusiasts looking at me and saying "that's a lame work". I love how it looks, it all sits together well for me and I will keep doing my tattoos at the same artist which for me is the best, if it because of his attitude, his technique and how he can turn my ideas into fine ink.

I'm sure he's not the best, as you said there will be always someone who could do the work better, or should I say different. But bottom line the comments I get on my ink from girls and basically all the surrounding is good, all loving the way it looks, which ofc doesn't matter because what matters is that i'll love it.

As to the modeling photos, it's the only thing I had on my computer when I opened my account here and posted the initiation thread.

Again, appreciate you calming things down here, however, just seems as if this is not the forum for me. Wish you all best of luck with your future ink.

Gal.

But bottom line the comments I get on my ink from girls and basically all the surrounding is good, all loving the way it looks, which ofc doesn't matter because what matters is that i'll love it.

That sums it up very well. You got tattoos because you wanted to be a "tattooed person" not because you appreciate the art.

That said, I choose to do my ink works at a different studio by different artist. I can assure you that after exploring the tattoo world for a long time, as far as quality of work on my ink, it's high quality since the artists managed to transfer my wished sketches perfectly on to my body, their technique is high quality and i'm sure my tattoos will age well as an answer to a question of one reply in this thread.

At the end of the day I don't care how big is the reputation of the artist I did my works at, as long as I love my ink and how it looks on me, I don't mind tattoo artist or enthusiasts looking at me and saying "that's a lame work". I love how it looks, it all sits together well for me and I will keep doing my tattoos at the same artist which for me is the best, if it because of his attitude, his technique and how he can turn my ideas into fine ink.

Denial isnt just a river in egypt. Anywho, glad to see the ladies like your "tats", I mean, thats why you got them right?

TRIPOD??? Neva heard of 'em.

I hadn't either, but there they are. Not my kinda work, but hey-to each their own.

Was kinda confused when the poster stated in a different post that Kipod was in Illinois...far as I can see, they have always been in Israel. Another odd note, the phone number he put up for them, ostensibly in Illinois, is listed in Vietnam....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

- - - Updated - - -

There can only be two explanations

1. You need to take some glamour shots.

2. You don't spend enough time in parking garages

...with a ski-mask on!

I hadn't either, but there they are. Not my kinda work, but hey-to each their own.

Was kinda confused when the poster stated in a different post that Kipod was in Illinois...far as I can see, they have always been in Israel. Another odd note, the phone number he put up for them, ostensibly in Illinois, is listed in Vietnam....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

IL is also the abbreviation for Israel, no?