Tattoo Culture Magazine

I'm in the middle of reading the magazine and I love it so far. Tattoo Culture seems to really take pride in providing good articles and interviews, but without all the hooplah and wasted space I usually see in most tattoo magazines. I do wish there was a print copy of this magazine, but for a free eZine it's very well done. Kudos to anyone here on the boards that has helped in putting it together.

Looking at pictures of amazing tattoos on a tiny screen makes it harder to really appreciate them. Kind of watching a movie on your smartphone.

True, and apps like instagram where you not only can't properly appreciate the tattoo, but you also look at that amazing tattoo for three seconds, "like" it and then scroll through to the next one don't help much. I use the technology but I also think it's stupid.

Nice David Lynch video.

True, and apps like instagram where you not only can't properly appreciate the tattoo, but you also look at that amazing tattoo for three seconds, "like" it and then scroll through to the next one don't help much. I use the technology but I also think it's stupid.

go to Instagram and sign in, then add the username of any of the people you follow. roughly 600 pixel squared images instead of smartphone sized.

• 3 weeks later...

A big THANK YOU to those who liked what i had to say and mentioned me in this thread!

I would love to see this in print too...I really enjoy being able to look through a magazine if it is worth looking through!

There are bound to be bugs and glitches....and grammatical errors and such BUT I really love what they are trying to do!

I didn't want to say too much in the Tattoo Collector Magazine thread but i think most got the "hint" LOL

Support this please! tattooists actually taking the initiative to educate the public....it has been missing from the community other than places like this site and maybe a few others!

I was very stoked on this mag when I heard about its pending release and was really impressed with the first issue...Seems like Tattoo Artist Magazine set the mark for us tattooer and Tattoo Culture Magazine is using that mark of quality to educate and entertain tattooers, collectors or those people who are just curious about the community that is tattoing. I do like the the digital layout and the flow of the app when downloaded. I think digital this is a great way to make it readily accesible to more folks than print. Im getting more used to reading and looking at print on my smart phone. I looked at an actual magazine the other day and caught myself wanting to double tap the pics that I liked...YIKES! Tattoo Culture Magazine in my opinion is rretty cool stuff! I cant wait for the next issue.