Just another newbie!

oldfartart

Hey there everyone. My name is Scott and I'm 39 years old, but soon to be the big 4-0. I have been a fan of tattoos for a long time but never got one until 5 days ago. My wife jokes with me and says it's a mid-life crisis;) I love looking at everyone's new tattoos and hope to learn a lot from you all. I already have a feeling that one tattoo is not going to be enough as I've already began looking for other ideas. I know people usually like to see what you've got, so I've posted a couple of pics in my gallery. It's from flash by Derek Ward, and it was done by Todd Lamere from Body Art & Tattoo in Plattsburgh, NY.

Waitwaitwait -- more importantly.. are you old fart art? OR old far tart?! WHICH ONE IS IT?! And yeah, awesome first tattoo!

Haha, I hadn't really thought of that. The original play on words was supposed to be Old Fart Art, as I'm an older fart who likes art, specifically tattoo art.

BTW, thanks everyone for the welcomes.