What's up!!

KYboy

What's up everybody! I'm Cody and from Kentucky! Out my way we like fast horses, pretty women (or is it the other way around?), and good tattoos! I've been getting tattooed for 8 years and I'm just in the love with the art and tradition of tattooing. I'm new to this site and I am just pumped to have found a place that the integrity of tattooing will be honored. I myself am just a collector of tattoos whose always looking for a new idea.

just wanted to drop a line

Cody

Practice Karate in the garage? I musta missed something there.

Kyle, I hear ya...a name like that would KEEP you practicing Karate!

Cody, even tho' it's the proper abbreviation of your state, man, you MIGHT wanna think about changing that username!!!

Hope you enjoy the boards, no matter what name you enjoy them with, and find what you're looking for.

Practice Karate in the garage? I musta missed something there.

Kyle, I hear ya...a name like that would KEEP you practicing Karate!

Cody, even tho' it's the proper abbreviation of your state, man, you MIGHT wanna think about changing that username!!!

Hope you enjoy the boards, no matter what name you enjoy them with, and find what you're looking for.

It was a reference to Step Brothers...the movie. I thought since I like his intro so much, we could be honorary best friends. And what do best friends do? They build bunk beds and practice karate in the garage.

It was a reference to Step Brothers...the movie. I thought since I like his intro so much, we could be honorary best friends. And what do best friends do? They build bunk beds and practice karate in the garage.

Gotcha. What can I say, I'm culturally disadvantaged.

I know Kentucky might get a bad rep. but there is a great music, arts, scene here (i'm right outside of Cincinnati). It's a great state and I'm proud of it. If anyone has been here you know the stereo types can be true, but there's a lot of cool shit going on here too. Come on out I'll show ya a good time! I also have 2 Kentucky tattoos! 1 is the state outline and banner that reads "Home Sweet Home" on my ribs and on the back of my arm I got a Horseshoe and Cardinal that reads "Kentucky Straight" I''ll post pics sometime. Us fellas here in Kentucky still learning how to use computers n' such

- - - Updated - - -

We can be best friends! Just don't touch my drums...

I know Kentucky might get a bad rep. but there is a great music, arts, scene here (i'm right outside of Cincinnati). It's a great state and I'm proud of it. If anyone has been here you know the stereo types can be true, but there's a lot of cool shit going on here too. Come on out I'll show ya a good time! I also have 2 Kentucky tattoos! 1 is the state outline and banner that reads "Home Sweet Home" on my ribs and on the back of my arm I got a Horseshoe and Cardinal that reads "Kentucky Straight" I''ll post pics sometime. Us fellas here in Kentucky still learning how to use computers n' such

- - - Updated - - -

We can be best friends! Just don't touch my drums...

Not sure you ARe following why everyone has an issue with KY in your screen name

I didn't know "Hillbilly Americana" was a ethnic variety! Thats awesome I'm going to open a restaurant and advertise it as such. I know exactly where the ferry is not to far from home. We go fishing down there a lot. Hofbräuhaus in Newport is awesome, food/ beer, and good times. Authentic German band and dancing on the tables and all. It's down on the river though definitely more of a yuppy part of town the real scene is at the bars buried in the city. I get tattooed at Designs by Dana, from Nathan Abney. Dana Brunson owns the shop. Anybody been there?

I want something by dana before I get moved back south. Hopefully I can make it happen! @Dan S, its the real deal. The brewery is right in the restaurant and little lockers for your beer steins for regulars. However, I do enjoy hillbilly-american as well. All the bars in this part of ohio don't even meet the high class standards of white trash americana. So that stuff down there is classy in comparison.