Ed Hardy ROA Book Question

MGblues

I've wanted one of these little books for a while, especially since the image is permanently engraved on my back now, but never ran across one till yesterday on Amazon.

I found a 1st edition in it's box, plastic wrapped and signed for $129.00.

I don't have it in my hot 'lil hands yet, of course, but for that amount I had to pull the trigger.

Sound too good to be true?

I always look at bookfinder.com for books because if there's a copy of a book for sale sonewhere on the Internet, chances are you can find it through there. Anyway, they have listings for a few copies of the Rock of Ages book and it seems like you got a pretty good deal on it, but not so good of one that I'd be suspicious that it is "too good to be true" or anything like that.

It's a great little book; damned glad I bought it at retail. $129? Yikes.

It seems like a lot of the Hardy Marks books go for $$$ once they're out of print. @Pugilist paid over $100 for the Flash From The Past book (the original, not the revisited one) because she wanted a tattoo based on one of the EC Kidd dragons in there and just figured that buying the book is part of the cost of the tattoo. It's a reminder not to sleep on that stuff when it's available.

• 2 weeks later...