Henrik

Sailor Tattoo Exhibition on the Maritime Museum in Stockholm

I went to an exhibition on sailor tattoos today, where they display old pictures and flash from the Maritime Museum's collection. Thought I'd share a few pictures with you here. The quality is not great on all of them, but hope you'll like it :)

(I wasn't sure where to post this, so moderators feel free to move it elsewhere if needed).

Oh great stuff! I wish it would travel to Norway. Any idea if it is staying there for a while @Henrik ? If I decide to take a trip to Stockholm before the summer I will definately pay the Maritime Museum a visit!

here in gothenburg, at the maritime museum they have a couple of tatuerar-kalles old machines and flash...he tattooed in 20's 30s something...cool stuff anyways. i live near so i go there alot

Oh great stuff! I wish it would travel to Norway. Any idea if it is staying there for a while @Henrik ? If I decide to take a trip to Stockholm before the summer I will definately pay the Maritime Museum a visit!

Yeah, it's there until December 2014 :)