Need cover up help!!!

Bsmith5

Hey how's it going guys I need some help in regards to my tattoo I decided to get my family crest on my arm and it did not come out the way I thought I was wondering what some cover up ideas could be or what I could do to make it less plain! Your help would be greatly appreciated! Oh yeah dude charged my 600 bucks I think he ripped me off

For some reason it's not letting me upload pics shoot me an email and I can show you all my tattoo

Caliber08srt4@gmail.com

Hi @Bsmith5 How are you? I see that you have received a tattoo you don't care for...that sucks.

If you are not happy with your tattoo, there is no information on the entire internet that will equal what a good tattooer thinks when seeing it in person. If you are so unsatisfied with the tattoo...maybe you should talt to the person that tattooed you and see what they think.

This is a pretty tight community and we would love to have you here. I think everyone would agree with me that we would like to get to know you a little first, before offering any specific answers to questions. Again, welcome, now lets see you participate!

You should be able upload your photo by:

-clicking 'Go Advance'

-clicking the icon that looks like a paperclip

-then from this popup upload your photo like any other attachment

-Once it is done uploading it'll go blank and blammo hit 'Submit Reply' back on the page where you started writing your post

if you have any difficult let us know