Newbie!!

xXTRIGGSXx

You should be able upload your photo by:

-clicking 'Go Advance'

-clicking the icon that looks like a paperclip

-then from this popup upload your photo like any other attachment

-Once it is done uploading it'll go blank and blammo hit 'Submit Reply' back on the page where you started writing your post

if you have any difficult let us know

Here is a little blurp from one of our fearless leaders.

Who does your tattoo work? I want to stress that I am saying this with the most possible respect to you and your ideas/body/etc. as possible...I would take a look around this site and find out some more about what quality tattoos look like. There are tattooers and tattoos out there that would far surpass what you thought is possible. Most of these people could probably also articulate your ideas better than what looks like the drawing for your planned half sleeve. Take a look around, ask some questions, and find a good tattooer that does clean work.

I have about 5 shops where im from a city in B.C. and the shop i go to are who i like, the other shops wont draw up art for me they just tell me they want a picture already and they will tattoo that. The guy i go to will draw just based off my ideas. which i like. plus the half sleeve drawing is just a draft he is tidying it up and finishing the drawing up for me and will be finalized before i go in (of course) but thank's for the advice! will deffinetly check out the site more.

what brock varty said..since i kinda think your tattooer doesn't really know how to shade..but thats my opinion so......and welcome! use this forum to learn alot more about tattooing. check out the interviews, read old threads and what not! enjoy!

Are you talking about the reaper skull or the drawing? Just to clear things up lol it is only the draft. and the reaper skull wasnt done by the same guy that i went to for the fore arm sleeve drawing. And thanks mate

Thank you. Im pretty excited! 2 weeks and its not just a picturea anymore. ahha

I strongly suggest you take a look around at the quality of tattoos that is out there. I don't want you to get something on your body that could have been even better if you had done the research. Please take some advice and check out some solid tattooers. I am not an expert by any means, however, I am exposed to a huge volume of tattoos on a daily basis. With that in mind, I can assure you that there is work that you will be much happier with out there.

• 3 weeks later...