Stolen Tattoo Machines in San Francisco Bay Area

Steve

20 Tattoo machines and two ipads were stolen from Dan Dringenberg's car last night, 1/26/13, while it was parked outside Blackheart Tattoo Shop in San Francisco, CA.

Dan is offering a generous reward for any information that leads to the return of his stolen property. In addition, LST is donating an additional $250 toward the reward.

Any information given will remain confidential. Please call Blackheart at 415.431.2100. Or email admin@lastsparrowtattoo.com with any information.

Lets come together as a community and help Dan recover his property.

Please repost to all your social networks ASAP.

Reposting additional info from Tim Hendrick's blog:

---------

Attention all tattooers: Dan Dringenberg had approximately 20 machines stolen recently in the San Francisco area. Here is a list of all the machines with descriptions and their numbers. If you encounter someone attempting to sell any one of these machines please take the necessary course of actions. This picture below can be easily downloaded and printed out for any shop to keep as reference for the ‘shady’ machine vendors. Please keep your eyes and ears open, we all owe it to tattooing to help each other out. Thank you

------------

This LST thread is the first result for 'stolen tattoo machines' in google - so hopefully people will search before purchasing. https://www.google.com/search?q=stolen+tattoo+machines&pws=0

Good news! 14 of Dan's machines were returned thanks to a tip that came into @Juan Puente at BlackHeart. They're still working on recovering the remaining machines.

via instagram: Photo by dringenberg • Instagram

Thank you all we are still missing my Personal machines , Lyle Tuttle silver ring "Buster" , silver Amsterdam Tattoo Museum ring , Silver Shamrock social Club 10 year ring , the grate frog silver skull ring. Thanks to all of you and @classicjuan has recovered 14 machines.

It's my understanding that the reciever of the 14 machines googled them to find out where they came from and link to LST came up, and that's how he knew who to contact. Now we're fighting crime and injustice against more than just the skin, go LST.

"LST: Take A Bite Out Of Crime"

Can we get some LST crime fighter shirts made?

• 2 months later...
  • 5 years later...
1 hour ago, Jurtt said:

Guys, I'm sorry that I'm writing here off-topic, but for some reason, I can not create my topic (all topics are not cliched when I try to create them). I tried to find the topic as close as possible to the topic of my question. 😶

In general, my boyfriend is not yet an experienced tattoo artist. He beats me with a tattoo and does not know how to fill a tattoo better: through an ordinary coil tattoo or rotary tattoo machine (we use Yuelong rotary Liner Shader  and Seth Ciferri Liner tattoo ? We think that rotary stuffing will not hurt as much as a reel. Tell us, please?!

Below is a photo of my tattoo...

Many thanks!😊

WTF ?

• 3 months later...