Newb

Blizzard

Hello...I am new to LST. I am a tattoo fan, but not an aspiring artist. I will leave that to those who know the craft. As for me, I mostly just read the forum posts, learn things, come up with topics to discuss with my tattoo guy, and laugh at those who think they have a corner of the market on everything tattooing.

Here is my intro thread...happy inking!

Hello...I am new to LST. I am a tattoo fan, but not an aspiring artist. I will leave that to those who know the craft. As for me, I mostly just read the forum posts, learn things, come up with topics to discuss with my tattoo guy, and laugh at those who think they have a corner of the market on everything tattooing.

Here is my intro thread...happy inking!

Well. In the spirit of being a good person, I welcome you. I hope we can help you out and I hope your stay is enjoyable.

As far as the part I bolded. I think that most people here would agree that until you have contributed to our community and until you have extensive tattoo experience, you should probably not make comments like that. I am willing to bet that your place in the scope of tattoo world knowledge is just past the starting line. If you are exposed to the level of care tattooers have for their craft and the amount of work it takes to make good tattoos, then you would know that there is a certain "attitude" or "stance" that needs to be maintained to keep good tattooing from being diluted.

Like I said, welcome, just don't think because you have a few tattoos and your a prof. that your opinion is valid. Show us that you know what your talking about with facts, experiences, and remaining open. Once you do that, you will find that this community and the tattoo community in general is one of the greatest things in the world. We hold tattooing near and dear, so you may need to excuse what you see as "snobbery" until you understand why people sometimes act that way.