Newbie saying Hi

Pacem

I live in BC just outside Vancouver. Found this site by looking for Kappa designs and found one I liked. Seen the forum and have been spending the last week or so looking at the site for ideas and reading information.

My next piece is going to go from my elbow up, over my shoulder and onto my chest. Wanted Japanese/Asian theme. Looking at getting a Kappa on the arm area with a Foo Dog across the chest and maybe some Japanese flowers through out, with the traditional sweeping Japanese background, depends on what the artist can draw up and see what fits. I've pretty much found the artist I will be using. See'ing him this Friday to see what he comes up with some of the images I've found. Really stoked, will likely start sitting in the chair come end of February.

With all that being said, I am finding a hard time finding Kappa art that I like. The one I found was posted by a user Jonliberty. Im having a difficult time finding a Kappa with the water bowl that I like. A weird sticking point, but it is what it is, lol.