Face tatty's like whoa

Mike Panic

Seems the dude has a thing for tattooing girls faces....That's the same guy that tattooed the 56 stars on that girls face...

56 stars tattooed on Belgian woman's face still visible a year after she planned to have laser surgery | Mail Online

article-2128662-055D9F1E000005DC-704_634x361.jpg

article-2128662-128F990B000005DC-735_306x423.jpg

And by has a thing for tattooing girls faces you mean, taking money to do his job? Read the actual article you linked to,

In June 2009, Miss Vlaeminck lied to family and reporters that she had asked tattooist Rouslan Toumaniantz for just three stars near her eye.

This was a paying customer who walked into a tattoo shop and asked for a tattoo. It's black and white. She then lied. I'm not defending the guy here, but come on. She was afraid what her daddy would do, when, as an 18 year old woman she PAID for a mistake.

The guy, for whatever reason, never used a consent form, which is just bad business practice, originally offered to pay for half the removal costs too, just so his client would be happy. He later withdrew the offer after his name was totally run through the mud.

Furthermore, please tell me who is making £9,000 ($14,000 usd) from laser tattoo removal? I want their secret!

Lastly, why hasn't any UK tattoo removal company stepped up to offer free or discounted removal? If the guy with the Romney "R" can get his removed for free, and he was paid to get it in the first place, clearly she can find someone who's willing to trade some publicity.

Andy by has a thing for tattooing girls faces you mean, taking money to do his job? Read the actual article you linked to,

This was a paying customer who walked into a tattoo shop and asked for a tattoo. It's black and white. She then lied. I'm not defending the guy here, but come on. She was afraid what her daddy would do, when, as an 18 year old woman she PAID for a mistake.

Her walking into a shop asking for her face to be tattooed doesn't mean that the shop or the artist is under any obligation whatsoever to give her that tattoo.

Her walking into a shop asking for her face to be tattooed doesn't mean that the shop or the artist is under any obligation whatsoever to give her that tattoo.

I agree, I've worked the counter at a bunch of shops through the years and have watched artists tell people no. It's a case by case basis, neither of us know anything more than some "news" agency is reporting.

I remember the mid-90's hardcore days when a bunch of Straight Edge kids started putting XXX on their necks, it was like WHOA!. Today, the kid at my local Wawa has his neck done. When I worked in NYC, it was almost expected that 1 in 3 people you interacted with would have tattoos on their hands... remember when forearm tattoos where taboo too?

I don't know... maybe I'm wrong, but it seems unlikely that she said "hey guy I just met, you're a tattooer and I'd like to get a tattoo. Why don't you tattoo your name on my face in giant dark black gang-script". Given his penchant for tattooing girls faces it seems like it was more likely his idea...

But, like @Mike Panic has pointed out, we don't really know how it all went down...

It creeps me out though. That's one doodle that can't be undid...

- - - Updated - - -

And... I'm guilty of overuse of ellipses...

She may technically be a "consenting adult", but at 18, 19, 22, whatever, getting your face covered with the name of some scumdum who has already disfigured AT LEAST one other Woman is just not too bright.

And why do I get the feeling that the very people who defend this shit would be the first to say how terrible it is when a scooter-Lady gets a "Property of ---" tattoo?!?!?!?!?

What can I say...if I was that girls' daddy, I'd blow the tattoer's head off.

Yeah. A bright idea? Don't think so! I'm just saying what's done is done and my opinion doesn't matter much one way or the other. I like the term scumdum, though, and I think the term applies.

And, this may be a dumb question...but what is a scooter-Lady?!

Yeah. A bright idea? Don't think so! I'm just saying what's done is done and my opinion doesn't matter much one way or the other. I like the term scumdum, though, and I think the term applies.

And, this may be a dumb question...but what is a scooter-Lady?!

No, you're right, my opinion doesn't mean a damn thing...but it's still my opinion.

A scooter-Lady...a Lady who rides with a 1%'er would have that, not sommething you typically see outside of that world.

I saw a pic of her tattoo the other day. Honestly, it made me queasy. The whole thing is just so disturbing to me (and I'm a tattooed freak).

@hogg That's the exactly the same way I felt...

There were just so many things wrong with this on so many levels.

It's hard to be judgmental of others when your heavily tattooed yourself, but then experience tells me this probably ain't gonna work out really well for her in the end.

Just a quick question... what's worse?

1. This chick's face tattoo

2. Guy with 15 Miley Cyrus tattoos

3. Guy with growing Avatar tattoo collection

4. Mr. Cool Ice

hahaha I just discovered who Mr. Cool Ice is. Wow. That dude's awesome, why is he on your list? ;) I think I will have to go with #2. This is hard. Maybe it should be "all of the above"...

Just a quick question... what's worse?

1. This chick's face tattoo

2. Guy with 15 Miley Cyrus tattoos

3. Guy with growing Avatar tattoo collection

4. Mr. Cool Ice

I haven't seen the Avatar one so I'm going with this one because maybe I'm jumping to conclusions based on incomplete information here but none of those other tattoos seem like the person who got them was very likely coerced into getting them. Maybe I'm wrong here and that soft-brained BME hippie is right and that this face tattoo is a testament to love and shit, but I've never experienced or observed love that looks like that. Seems more like abuse to me. The tattoo itself isn't the point.

Just saw that for the first time. Those just creep me out. The psycho stalker types. Maybe they don't actually stalk... but I wouldn't be surprised if they do. Like those guys in the Tiffany documentary, "I Think We're Alone Now".