Face tatty's like whoa

Mike Panic

looks like the lesya and rouslan face tattoo has started a trend maybe?!!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=585835628104306&set=p.585835628104306&type=1&theater

Dont know if anyone has any thoughts on this one?

The tattoo is bad enough, but reading the replies on Facebook made my soul hurt.

That's looking pretty real from here. Wow !

I see face tattoos as somewhat of a trend but hopefully not faces full of bold script ! Geez!

I see a lot of younger people with neck tattoos, both male and female. It wasn't very long ago that that was very rare except on heavily tattooed people or artists. To my eye, most wear them well. Face tats are different though. I think some small ones can look cool if well executed and properly placed like any other good tattoo. But, the above example does not by any means fall into that category. Ugh! And yes, the comment thread below it makes the heart sink further......

looks like the lesya and rouslan face tattoo has started a trend maybe?!!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=585835628104306&set=p.585835628104306&type=1&theater

Dont know if anyone has any thoughts on this one?

Jesus fucking Christ... 54th and Crenshaw? That's not too far from me. Compton/Inglewood if I recall. So sad.... This is mutilation.

I'm speechless... Whoever did this to this girl should never tattoo anyone again. I'm really speechless.

Arrrghhh this makes me so upset!! I truly believe that anyone who is in tattooing "for the money" should get their thumbs broken and be forced to wear a necklace of garlic for the rest of their lives cause fuck vampires. Like.. tattooers possess an incredible amount of power over people, and it really isn't something to be taken lightly. Facial tattoos change peoples' lives in a very significant way, and to me, the idea of being like "yeah I'll do that, never have to think about it again, walk away with $500 tonight" is pretty disgusting.

Like, really.. can breaking thumbs be a thing again please?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I Like how the skeleton on Mr. Cool Ice looks like it is posing for Cover Girl. "Don't hate me because I'm beautiful"

(Ya I know that was Pantene, but it fits.)

Just a quick question... what's worse?

1. This chick's face tattoo

2. Guy with 15 Miley Cyrus tattoos

3. Guy with growing Avatar tattoo collection

4. Mr. Cool Ice

Ill see if I can dig up a link, but a little while back a read an article online that the artist who drew and tattooed Mike Tyson's face was suing the the makers of 'hangover II' for using and making money off his original art on Tyson's face when they put the design on the other guys face. Anyone hear of this???

Ill see if I can dig up a link, but a little while back a read an article online that the artist who drew and tattooed Mike Tyson's face was suing the the makers of 'hangover II' for using and making money off his original art on Tyson's face when they put the design on the other guys face. Anyone hear of this???

Quite a while back, even before the movie was released. Don't remember the outcome, tho . . .

• 7 months later...