8 hours ago, Gingerninja said:

Three times I sat for four hours on the ribs. Twice I sat for six hours (shoulder and calf). I didn't feel my shoulder but lord have mercy that last hour of my calf was brutal.  My comfort zone is definitely 4 hours with ease.

Funny, I didn't have any issues on my calf either, but ribs? Holy shit! First time I had my ribs worked on was the only time I've ever had to say stop so I could get my shit together. Second time, it was nothing. Third time I had to tap out after 3 1/2 hours. All in the same general area. I have another appointment in March and hopefully we'll finish that piece. 

30 minutes ago, Gingerninja said:

I had each of my calves done one week apart. My right calf twitched like a son of a gun. I really had to struggle to control the involuntary movements. Of course, that had me concerned about my left calf the next weekend. My left calf was a total non-event and a completely different experience. Oy vey!

I get those involuntary twitches in my back... Very hard to control 😒

12 hours ago, Hogrider said:

Funny, I didn't have any issues on my calf either, but ribs? Holy shit! First time I had my ribs worked on was the only time I've ever had to say stop so I could get my shit together. Second time, it was nothing. Third time I had to tap out after 3 1/2 hours. All in the same general area. I have another appointment in March and hopefully we'll finish that piece. 

Aww man c'mon once this arm is fixed it's chest and rib time don't tell me that shit. I'm planning on getting my nipples blacked out as well but I'm thinking of doing that a cm at a time every time I go.

Edited by JTJTJT

My longest was 7 hours of lining from the side of my butt to almost the side of my knee. I think I saw God. I had the shakes really bad after and by the time I got home, I had a fever. I called my mom when I was done like I usually do to let her know the damage had been done, and I distinctly remember telling her I was never getting another one...that was a couple tattoos ago, of course. :3_grin: 

4 hours ago, Synesthesia said:

My longest was 7 hours of lining from the side of my butt to almost the side of my knee. I think I saw God. I had the shakes really bad after and by the time I got home, I had a fever. I called my mom when I was done like I usually do to let her know the damage had been done, and I distinctly remember telling her I was never getting another one...that was a couple tattoos ago, of course. :3_grin: 

Haha yeah you forget the pain fairly quickly 👌 mind you I'm pretty sure I won't be sitting for 8hrs ever again 🤣

• 6 months later...