Flash sets, bitches

Figured I'd start up flash set collecting thread since I just swung by TTW and picked up a new six sheet set from Nash Hogan. Good dude and fun supporting him. Stuck 'em all up in those $4 11x14 frames from AI Friedman -- and they're sitting next to a set from Bailey my wife got me this summer. All waiting to be hung once we repaint the walls!

post-147-146168845912_thumb.png

(From Nash's tumblr NashHogan)

Anyone else get anything good recently?

I bought an 8 sheet red and black set from Ron Henry Wells last summer, but I still need to frame them and hang them which I will probably not do for a while yet because we are short of wall space here and we're moving in the next few months so there's not much point in doing any home decorating until after the move.

I was just reading on a Danish forum, and I'm a bit depressed now. This guy was so freakin' lucky to get a dragon from Royal Tattoo (Henning Jorgensen), one of the best artist out there, and is now planning on covering it up because it's not "unique" enough for him. Well damn. And this is seriously coming from a guy that has a tattoo that says "MVP" down his arm. Has all this LA Ink made people go mad? A lot of people end up with strange and often not very good tattoos, because they want somthing unique. What's wrong with getting a tattoo, that actually looks like a tattoo?

Tl;Dr: I'm mad. :D

I was just reading on a Danish forum, and I'm a bit depressed now. This guy was so freakin' lucky to get a dragon from Royal Tattoo (Henning Jorgensen), one of the best artist out there, and is now planning on covering it up because it's not "unique" enough for him. Well damn. And this is seriously coming from a guy that has a tattoo that says "MVP" down his arm. Has all this LA Ink made people go mad? A lot of people end up with strange and often not very good tattoos, because they want somthing unique. What's wrong with getting a tattoo, that actually looks like a tattoo?

Tl;Dr: I'm mad. :D

Oh thats very sad indeed :( what Danish forum is this? would love to see a picture of the dragon, and of the dude that is getting it covered up.. Having anything from Henning Jorgensen sounds "unique" enough for me!