February 2013 Tattoo of the Month Contest

slayer9019

Here goes!

This is my hindu influenced panther by Chad Koeplinger done 1/18 at the Star of Texas Convention in Austin, Tx

67cfba2c61bf11e28ed122000a9f1311_7_zpscb3bb048.jpg

The only way to improve on a panther is to add a snake, and the only way to improve on that is to add several snakes.

You did that, and then put a crown on it. If this doesn't win....

Well, looks to me I owe Else a chicken dinnner!!!

Freakin insane tattoos in here this month, congrats to everyone! Actually, I'll buy everyone who entered a chicken dinner just for showing off such trip work...

But ya gotta come to Gary with me to collect.

Congrats, Else, you're gonna look maaahvelous in your squid pants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys!! I'm so incredibly happy with the thing!!

A t-shirt and "contest winner" title just ices the cake!! :D

I owe all y'all a debt of gratitude... who knows who I'd be letting tattoo me if I hadn't come here first...

LST is my favorite place on the interwebs. :o

Now, if it wasn't Saturday night, the admins would PROBABLY have your new title up in lights already!

You deserve it, Young Lady...you've put in some serious hours getting some serious work, and it is paying off bigtime.

Thanks guys!! I'm so incredibly happy with the thing!!

A t-shirt and "contest winner" title just ices the cake!! :D

I owe all y'all a debt of gratitude... who knows who I'd be letting tattoo me if I hadn't come here first...

LST is my favorite place on the interwebs. :o

Congrats @else ! and thanks for sharing those kind words, as you know that summarizes our whole mission with this site.

PM me which shirt style and size you'd like, and where to send it and we'll get it right out to ya!

Cheers