February 2013 Tattoo of the Month Contest

slayer9019

@else, you know you essentially have a vishnu panther? The cobras, the type of crown it's wearing, even the marks over the third eye... all point to vishnu. The crown is one that Krishna usually wears.

And I LOVE the thing so much! It completely exceeded my wildest fantasies about what I might get from Chad...

Before I went to see Steve Byrne I was worried - how could I ever love another tattoo as much as I love that one?

Luckily, it turned out not to be a problem! Love the tiger too!

He's on my list too! He was SUPER NICE when I met him in Austin. Not sure when I'll make that happen, but I'm going to try.

Luckily I'm pretty close to Cleveland, but I'm Going to Chicago in March and getting tattooed by Nick Colella, and San Francisco in June where I hope to get tattooed by Scott Sylvia (haven't made the appointment yet) so if I can I'm going to Get one by Greg Christian somewhere in between if I can catch him while he's home!

Luckily I'm pretty close to Cleveland, but I'm Going to Chicago in March and getting tattooed by Nick Colella, and San Francisco in June where I hope to get tattooed by Scott Sylvia (haven't made the appointment yet) so if I can I'm going to Get one by Greg Christian somewhere in between if I can catch him while he's home!

Never heard of any of those guys. Do the specialize in portraits?