Threads not displaying all posts

I have been on a few threads today that said that they had a certain number of posts, like The Upcoming tattoo thread, but then in actuality, the number of posts displayed didnt match.

For example, the upcoming tattoo thread said it had 708 posts, however, only 701-703 were showing.

Was just on the Lady Heads thread, said that there had been a new reply, by another member. Click on the thread, and the most current post I see was my post from a day ago.

I know, but for example, I was mentioned in a new post on The lady head thread by amelia, twice, but when I click on it, it takes me to my most recent post, 214, even though there is supposed to be 216 posts on the thread

and upcoming tattoo thread is only displaying posts through 705

I know, but for example, I was mentioned in a new post on The lady head thread by amelia, twice, but when I click on it, it takes me to my most recent post, 214, even though there is supposed to be 216 posts on the thread

and upcoming tattoo thread is only displaying posts through 705

Thanks for the heads up! The posts that you were mentioned in were 'auto-moderated' since they were added by a new member. I have approved them - let me know if you see any other issues.

Cheers