Saying hello from SC

carmen1979

Give me a minute to figure out how to post this picture..

- - - Updated - - -

This is my current favorite, though I have another one in progress by the same artist that may very well be more awesome..but I don't want to post unfinished tattoo pictures:) I'm working on a full sleeve, then will be taking a break, as I've been getting tattooed alot more often than I'm used to. I usually get tattooed once every couple years, and I've been getting tattooed every 3 months or so for awhile, working on this sleeve, so I'm worn out:)

228990_10151151106194566_773703781_n_zps807732cd.jpg

Give me a minute to figure out how to post this picture..

- - - Updated - - -

This is my current favorite, though I have another one in progress by the same artist that may very well be more awesome..but I don't want to post unfinished tattoo pictures:) I'm working on a full sleeve, then will be taking a break, as I've been getting tattooed alot more often than I'm used to. I usually get tattooed once every couple years, and I've been getting tattooed every 3 months or so for awhile, working on this sleeve, so I'm worn out:)

228990_10151151106194566_773703781_n_zps807732cd.jpg

Looks great, who is doing it?

I hear you on getting worn out. I'm working on a sleeve as well at the moment and I have more big work booked but I'm thinking of seeing if I can push the appointments for my next tattoo back a few months to just give myself a little break. I knew that a sleeve was going to be a huge commitment, but I don't think I really understood what that meant until I actually started it.