Problem with forum runner

Hello, I've recently bought the forum runner app for my iPhone, so that I can participate a little more frequently (although I mostly still keep my mouth shut and read all of the good stuff going on around here) and everything seems to work very well and is easy to navigate, except photo galleries?

Anytime that I try an access the "photos" tab on anybody's profile, including my own, I get an error message saying I don't have the proper privileges for that? There's a decent to high chance that it's just because I'm horrible with technology, but I can't seem to get it to work. Any help or advice is much appreciated, as I would like to be able to both browse others profiles, and add photos of my tattoos to mine.

Thanks in advance!

Your assumptions are true about our Gallery not being supported by forumrunner or tapatalk.

You can only post and view images in forum threads.

I agree that the latest version of TapaTalk is nicer than ForumRunner - it is possible to 'like' posts with tapatalk - just long press on the post and the option will pop up.. that's enough in itself.

We will one day have a mobile app that supports the Gallery - thanks for your patience in the meantime.