Love or Stupidity?

tammy

This is insane.

Stupid love? Or just stupid? Russian women lets new tattoo artist boyfriend ink his name on her face 24 hours after first meeting

‘I’d like him to tattoo every inch of my body,’ says Lesya after allowing man she just met in internet chat room autograph her face. Now they plan on getting hitched!

Read more: Stupid love? Or just stupid? Russian women lets new tattoo artist boyfriend ink his name on her face 24 hours after first meeting - NY Daily News

We saw Charlie and "the waitress" at a playground a couple months ago. Their daughter went on the swing after ours. We're huge fans!!

You just received nomination for post of the year.

- - - Updated - - -

I have never watched that show, but that GIF nevertheless made me LOL.

You should get on that right meow.

sorry for always being late to the party. :)

Being on the west coast we get our shit 3 hours later than you east coasters....I need to get my RSS feeds, facebook memes, etc. delivered faster.

To answer your questions, us mods and admins arm wrestle in a secret portal to see who trumps who....

sorry for always being late to the party. :)

Being on the west coast we get our shit 3 hours later than you east coasters....I need to get my RSS feeds, facebook memes, etc. delivered faster.

To answer your questions, us mods and admins arm wrestle in a secret portal to see who trumps who....

It must be in the portal to hell under the pet store.