Hello, Im Ducky

Ducky15568

Im new-ish to tattoos. have been getting them since i was 18, i am now 20 and have 10 at this point in time. I am into new school tattoos that have a bunch of color. With this i have a quarter sleeve i will be finishing and the internet has no good new school filler ideas. i know of the dots and stars but im not into wearing more traditional things such as that. if anyone knows of a good filler for me let me know.

Thank you,

Yes, new school for me is just a butt load of color, i just didn't know how else to explain my tattoos. im looking for some type of water to flow around my tattoos on my arm. I love color so something like that and very colorful would look great i think. Since there is not many google references like that i decided to come to this site and see what i could dig up on how i could make my fill look very well done, thought of and flow great with my other pieces.

I can See why it would be hurting to wait! I have yet to have a tattoo that takes more than one session. (mostly because the guy i go to likes 5 hours away right now)

That pic is the morning after my second session. That is eight hours of work so far. I'm really hoping 4 more hours will do it. I drive just over three hours each way to see my artist.