SNAPCHAT

Tight-Lines

@slayer9019 , you're a cool guy man, but it's Lucero. You can't be bad mouthin Lucero round these parts.

edit: @dcostello , my name's flimflamflop (also a drunk invention) If you send me something, I will do my best to send you a picture of my taint AND my face at the same time.

I usually associate people with their avatars. Drives me nuts when they change lol

- - - Updated - - -

@slayer9019 , you're a cool guy man, but it's Lucero. You can't be bad mouthin Lucero round these parts.

edit: @dcostello , my name's flimflamflop (also a drunk invention) If you send me something, I will do my best to send you a picture of my taint AND my face at the same time.

I usually associate people with their avatars. Drives me nuts when they change lol

Cause I'm jelly I can't download this app I'm going to attempt to side track this thread....

Who here uses Voxer, it's a voice messaging app (think Nextel walkie talkie). But it will save your message like a normal chat app. Great for driving cause you can talk and not worry about the popo. Sends voice, text, pictures.

Also another thing they didn't plan of this but it's great for finding out how drunk you get.... I've gone from sober to black out and cause I could listen to how much I was slurring I could tell when I should have stopped, but didn't.

Great entertainment

Cause I'm jelly I can't download this app I'm going to attempt to side track this thread....

Who here uses Voxer, it's a voice messaging app (think Nextel walkie talkie). But it will save your message like a normal chat app. Great for driving cause you can talk and not worry about the popo. Sends voice, text, pictures.

Also another thing they didn't plan of this but it's great for finding out how drunk you get.... I've gone from sober to black out and cause I could listen to how much I was slurring I could tell when I should have stopped, but didn't.

Great entertainment

God forbid my girlfriend finds this app. She will finally have proof on how ridiculous I am when I drink a little too much.

I currently hold the winning argument by saying... "How come you are the only person who complains about how weird I get when I am drunk?"