Thread for posting in while inebriated.

Pugilist

lol i wasnt aware that this forum approved of weed use

I was going to post something in this thread kind of to that effect. Actually, mods @Iwar @hogg @gougetheeyes, would it be acceptable to discuss marijuana on this forum?

- - - Updated - - -

lol i wasnt aware that this forum approved of weed use

I was going to post something in this thread kind of to that effect. Actually, mods @Iwar @hogg @gougetheeyes, would it be acceptable to discuss marijuana on this forum?

Well. Kinda drunk. Damn police here are a bunch of nazis. Due to the extreme egotistical attitude they all seem to share, I may be spending a few months in jail soon. Time to get more drunk, and give not one single fuck.

Sometimes the only sane thing to do is to decide that you don't give one single fuck...

Wow. I definitely should have given a slight bit more of a fuck, because I got waaaaay too drunk last night. Like texted my ex-girlfriend, cried a little, and got a little sick kinda drunk. Damn moonshine snuck up on me.

Edit:

I am pretty proud of the fact that I spelt egotistical right while that drunk, yeah!

Wow. I definitely should have given a slight bit more of a fuck, because I got waaaaay too drunk last night. Like texted my ex-girlfriend, cried a little, and got a little sick kinda drunk. Damn moonshine snuck up on me.

Edit:

I am pretty proud of the fact that I spelt egotistical right while that drunk, yeah!

i am proud of you too.

it takes a lot of practice and mental training to teach yourself to just not text at all while drunk (unless it partains to somebody who youre meeting or someshit). i used to lose a lot of phones after drunken text fights. people probably thought whoever owned those phones was a maniac. i erase my inbox as much as possible now, and only buy $20 burner phones. but more importantly, i just try my hardest not to text.

- - - Updated - - -

drunk on facebook is a slippery slope as well.

Bored to tears.

leaving the contract I'm on straight after work tomorrow. Everything except my laptop and the stuff I'll need in the morning is packed into my car and ready to go...

I wish I had more booze as I am completely at a loss for what to do with myself for the rest of the night...

the internet is failing to entertain me sufficiently at this moment.

Bored to tears.

leaving the contract I'm on straight after work tomorrow. Everything except my laptop and the stuff I'll need in the morning is packed into my car and ready to go...

I wish I had more booze as I am completely at a loss for what to do with myself for the rest of the night...

the internet is failing to entertain me sufficiently at this moment.

Get some mushrooms and have an adventure?

Dude... I'm open to just about everything at this point.

EVERYTHING is packed!!

finished the book I was reading. knitting is packed. spinning is packed. tv is packed.

just me and my laptop and the 1/2 empties I was planning on gifting to my coworkers tomorrow...

it could be ugly... I've got dregs of booze from every continent... and everyone knows that that's a bad idea.

any of you guys try the new sierra neveda spring seasonal- ruthless rye ipa? pretty good stuff. its been my go to lately.

the name sold me, and then the package arts pretty crazy too..

6778465499_fc5e22222f_z.jpg

Did Aaron Horkey draw the label? Looks like his style, pretty amazing either way. Sierra Nevada is a truly great brewery, haven't had that one though.