Thread for posting in while inebriated.

Pugilist

Bulleit is the first bourbon we brought into this house! We are longtime single malt scotch drinkers, but we've only started discovering bourbon in the past few years. I love love love it and look forward to tasting more.

Tonight's boozing was courtesy of an impromptu fancy dinner out with a good friend who treated us to some very good wine while the husband slaves away at work. I have become such a cheap drunk.

Oh! you make me laugh! I still have *most* of a bottle of bulleit in there... and to think, I used to be able to put back SO MUCH liquor and not even feel it... I've become such a lightweight in my old age!

Gonna go and pour a shot in Graeme's honor! Congratulations on leaving your soul sucking job my friend!!

finally i remember there's a thereat to post in when you're shitface and idont know what to post. as you might have guessed by now i am unable to type normla sentences. I've been hanging out at my student society and drinking Pauwel Kwak all evening. That beer will get you wasted in no time. Put on Women and Work by Lucero. Appart from tennesee, also by Lucero, it's the best drinking music ever

im a huge fan of sierra nevadas seasonals. dont sleep on the (im assuming) new spring ale by them- "ruthless rye ipa". citrusy hops that youre used to from them, blended with a little bit (but not too much) rougher rye kick. 6.6 percent. great name, great almost western style packaging. thats all i have to say really. that and some other stuff about old treasure isle rocksteady and studio one comps, and trying to build up my library of old dusty folksy delta blues shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Am pondering *becoming* inebriated just to fend off the boredom! This town I'm in right now SUCKS!! I can't wait until I leave here at the end of the month!!

me and you both. the state i currently reside in pulled my license. ive turned into a huge beer and tv guy lately. such a waste..