Thread for posting in while inebriated.

Pugilist

Did Aaron Horkey draw the label? Looks like his style, pretty amazing either way. Sierra Nevada is a truly great brewery, haven't had that one though.

I am from the Chico area and the worst thing about Sierra Neveada is that they do not bottle and sell my favorite brews. It forces me to drive to the brewery and fill up growlers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ugh... hangovers.... I thread the needle between good and buzzed and feeling like homemade shit the next day. I utilize the 10 & 10 rule. No more than 10 beers and stop drinking before 10 in the evening. Works every time. But if I get an early start, it may be modified into the 15 & 10 rule.

- - - Updated - - -

Fucking right man!

It was a good night, dipped deeply into the percocets as well so it was a good compound-buzz.

Rob

• 2 weeks later...
Not inebriated but thinking that I will still probably be hung over somewhat in the morning. Who would ever think that cocktails, wine, and beer in an evening is a bad idea?

Hahaha when the hell did you post this? Also funny because the next day you seemed so surprised that you did, indeed, feel hungover.

I'm currently almost 1000km away from home, with the girl i love, drinking lots of whiskey. Life's been pretty fucking sweet the last month! Ihope many more months like this will afollow! You are all awesome people and everyone of you in Europe shouldg ive me a shout so i cna visit!

last night i drank a 6 pack of left hand milk stout while re-watching grime's and troy denning's tattoo age and then i re-watched chad koeplinger's last sparrow interview and then i watched kore flatmo's last sparrow interview for the first time but i forgot to post here, sorry to let everyone down. it was a pretty relaxing monday night.