Thread for posting in while inebriated.

Pugilist

i got super drunk tonight... feeling a little sick right now, but pretty much sober now. fuck I had sake bombs for the first time... amazing.

I'm just trying to maintain a good buzz lately. 7-11 has a good deal on 24oz PBRs and I'm dipping into my percocet Rx. I get a refill tomorrow if the pain management gods continue to smile upon me.

Rob

stupid brunk tonight, went to my stepdad's best friends daughter's grad party. hoply shit. so many jello shots, tequila, malibu, beer... I cant bevevn function. so much fun. had a balst.

Make sure to post pictures if you wind up with any new tattoos or marker drawings on your face :)

so,I'm completely naked right now,

now I know what yer thinking,

and I agree,

that it's not normally an issue,

but the thing is,it's hot here today,,,,

and I'm sitting in my leather office chair right now ! :(

and well,you can get the mental image of the sweaty part !

lol :rolleyes:

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

December is a month that I get more cancellations than any other and that means a lot of spare time for me.. I find myself up til 4-5 in the morning, painting or drawing til either I get sick of that or I've had enough beer to put me out. Sometimes neither and I find myself at a junction of just painting really shitty, watching Dracula movies til the sun comes up..

• 2 weeks later...

So I have been up since 5am , I haven't had anything to eat yet.i have managed to drink a bottle of prosecco mixed with a fyull bottle of chambord (so moreish!) I am out of my nut. I have managed to peel a bag of sprouts in this state without maiming myself . Being a vegetarian Xmas dinners are not as important t. Hopefully after this I'll be able to think straight again and start drinking again lol. Xmas day has been excellent the kids have had fun , e got the oldest a dj mixer he can cut up his mp3s with and it's great I am shit at it (nothing makes you feel older , he doesn't even know who the fuck Eric b and rakim is ) and ways more drinking to be had troops have a good one

@Gregor merry xmas dude. sounds like fun:) you better teach him who eric b and rakim is!

i'm shitfaced since i don't celebrate new years eve...do it a day earlier...wishing @ChrisvK was here right now. need to get drunk with a fellow LSTer! now i gotta put on some old records, smoke up and enjoy....might just listen to eric b and rakim...or snoops first one...

also, invented a new drinking game tonight...a shot of any strong booze everytime a rockbar plays an awful song(think UDO or something similar..sorry if you like ude...i can't stand that crap..)...too bad(?)they only play that kind of music at rock bars....pffft...not even a danzig song the whole night...pffftt...happy new year everyone by the way!

@Gregor merry xmas dude. sounds like fun:) you better teach him who eric b and rakim is!

i'm shitfaced since i don't celebrate new years eve...do it a day earlier...wishing @ChrisvK was here right now. need to get drunk with a fellow LSTer! now i gotta put on some old records, smoke up and enjoy....might just listen to eric b and rakim...or snoops first one...

also, invented a new drinking game tonight...a shot of any strong booze everytime a rockbar plays an awful song(think UDO or something similar..sorry if you like ude...i can't stand that crap..)...too bad(?)they only play that kind of music at rock bars....pffft...not even a danzig song the whole night...pffftt...happy new year everyone by the way!

well dude hopefuly we will win that new year lotery thingie and then we'll be on our way faster then you can say woop woop! Happy new year man!