Thread for posting in while inebriated.

Pugilist

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I just drank a sierra nevada narwhal , brewdog clownking an a brooklyn black stout . got up to go to the toilet and i feel fucked after 3 beers lol i didnt realise theyare all 10% thought they were all regulr beers hah

That sounds like a solid craft beer drunken night. Last night I drank just Stone Arrogant Bastard/Oaked among other stone beers. It was going fine until the Sake came out. Throwing up Hot Pot in your friends bathroom is not pretty. Just an FYI.

• 1 month later...
soo its one of the first nice spring days so me and some friends wentt to a park.

One of those bastards brought a bottle of rum and soem cola so i've been sippin all day in the sunshine. It wasn't till i stood up that i noticed how fucked i am.

Love you all!

That sounds like a solid day. I am having a few buds right now then taking the lady out to dinner. Hello scotch scotch scotch drunk.

Drinking some hombrews at the moment. Already 2 in on an empty stomach with a good buzz. Normally my tolerance is top notch, but I'm pretty sure my homebrew is sneaky high octane. Never really tested it for content but damn it'll get ya drunk. I know my keg is about to kick too, so I've got a French sour lined up next.

• 3 weeks later...

Fairly drunk. Surrounded by people that love rap, and wanna think they're "gangsta" (nothing wrong with being a thug, but these people are certainly not thugs) and all I want is punk rock. Fuck. But 500 channels (lefotver crack) and some Pennywise tunes just happened on my spotify.

I have no idea what the purpose of this post was, but fuck Busch and fuck yea punk rock.

• 2 weeks later...

Fuck. I grew up around a lot of hip hop heads. I still love rock and roll, and maybe I'm too drunk for this post, but WU TANG! Nah, but seriously, fight for what you love. Hip hop, punk, rock 'n roll, dub. Yes, that is a GDP quote. No, none of you would know that.

Maybe I shouldn't have had that whole bottle of sherry.

So here I am again. Drunk on rummy port yet again. Man I love that shit. Just coloured my hair red. Not sure how its gone. Will go back to black if its a but much. The husband is cooking dinner :) camp oven is going with a lump of lamb and will add veg soon. Yum! Autumn here but it's more like early winter. Been raining all day :) love it! Got a feeling I will be very drunk later. Like - get my tits out drunk :)