Thread for posting in while inebriated.

Pugilist

It's Saturday here in Australia. Where are you? Am considering trying this cider my husband found me.... It's called Kirin. Made with Fuji apple

I'm in California. Never really dabbled in cider much, but I am drinking Lagunitas (microbrew from CA). Two beers in, two left, but feeling rather saucy already since I haven't eaten much. I work at a restaurant. Food runner for now, but really trying to get out of this area and into Oakland or SF. Happy saturday!

• 3 weeks later...
I will be very drunk later. Like - get my tits out drunk :)

That's an inked Aussie mumma for ya!

Speaking of Cider Mumma, been punching pints of cider for breakfast with me ol' mate today. If ya wanna try some real horrible cider, try a flagon of Westons Old Rosies.

It's flat, it has floaties, it looks like cats piss, it tastes like cats piss..but at neary 8% it's faaarkin moorish.

If this shit doesn't help with ya gettin' ya tits out, nothing will :)

Ran 6 miles on mountain trails this morning and took pics of a revolutionary war cemetery. Freaking tired but these ciders and Fireflies are going down smoothly. And damn the weather is wonderful for evening cocktails.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol. Fosters. We don't even sell that crap here. Seriously! You can not walk into a pub and find that shit on tap. It was only marketed over seas cause we don't drink it.

Have an old brother riding down today. We're hitting an out of the way, old skool pub. 2 rocka bands playing, $5 on the door, cheap beer. Sit out on the footpath tables drinkin, talkin, smokin and kick back to some good old rock n roll.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
@BrianH, this was my first thought.

cisco_flavors.jpg

I found some in Danville around Memorial Day 2012. Full selection just like this. I ended purchasing a big bottle of the "Red" (notice the flavor is only listed as "Red"). After a long night of drinking while the wife was out of town, I opened her up and figured "what could it hurt?". I can tell you, it hurt.

I found some in Danville around Memorial Day 2012. Full selection just like this. I ended purchasing a big bottle of the "Red" (notice the flavor is only listed as "Red"). After a long night of drinking while the wife was out of town, I opened her up and figured "what could it hurt?". I can tell you, it hurt.

Jason, WE ARE TOO OLD FOR THIS.

Not inappropriate if you're the same level of intoxication.

And there's a bit of an unwritten rule that what happens at drunken parties, stays at drunken parties.

A life ban on any individual who breaches that rule must also be reinforced. :)

Edited by Mick Weder
error

Not inappropriate if you're the same level of intoxication.

And there's a bit of an unwritten rule that what happens at drunken parties, stays at drunken parties.

A life ban on any individual who breaches that rule must also be reinforced. :)

Ok, so if I get you correctly, said coloring activities are fine regardless of the level of intoxication of all participants, but sharing said activities is strictly forbidden :-) Good thing I didn't post the pictures :-) Good thing it all wore off before my the next session :O

I'd probably say the level of intoxication should be high with all parties involved whilst participating in any form of bizarre drunky blunders, although admission of such activities shall remain strictly confidential.

My 9 year old daughter sets up tattoo booths, lines up all her colours and charges 50 cents for custom designs. All hearts and arrows

I sometimes forget to wash them off and rock into work with a little texta tattoo slammed on the back of my neck.

Edited by Mick Weder
error

• 2 months later...