Curious...

Delicious

I always think it's funny to imagine the LST cocktail party where everyone has to make sure their most recognizable tattoo is showing or else no one will know who they are.

OMG this. At the last Montreal convention, we were pretty sure we spotted @eisen777's wife as we recognized her chest piece that he had posted on here, and then we felt like the BIGGEST CREEPS EVER.

OMG this. At the last Montreal convention, we were pretty sure we spotted @eisen777's wife as we recognized her chest piece that he had posted on here, and then we felt like the BIGGEST CREEPS EVER.

What is the etiquette on a situation like this? Would it be creepy to approach someone and say "hey, I think I saw a picture of your piece on instagram/facebook/lst/etc, artist xyz did it right?"

What is the etiquette on a situation like this? Would it be creepy to approach someone and say "hey, I think I saw a picture of your piece on instagram/facebook/lst/etc, artist xyz did it right?"

I'm not an expert on etiquette by any means, but I've never minded the couple times it's happened to me.

Anyway I look exactly like this. 8467404497_edb7c57bb7.jpg