Curious...

Delicious

313238_2461029607451_1862629328_n_zps197f722b.jpg

I'm the one on the left, this is from my baby sister's bridal shower...

Didn't want to feel left out of the mustache club ;)

Am I the only one that assumed @else was a guy when she joined originally?

I even sent you a pm on your introduction saying how great it was and it was probably laced with dudes and man. Anyway sorry if I called you dude and man a lot.

I'm still new and don't participate too much...but I like putting faces to names, good thread @Delicious! I've read many posts by many of you, nice to see what you look like!

@smiling.politely your red hair and tattoos combine two of my favorite things - made me smile!

@all you beardos out there - <3!! some fierce ones representing! @EzRider (OMG YES) @hogg @Shaun1105 @DanS and if I missed any others, apologies! Trust me, I LOVE your beard!

@ShawnPorter WOW, your transformation is awesome! Next wormhole will be reading about it on the fitness thread.

I am not trying to sind creepy here but...I like your glasses. haha

not creepy! i love them! i got them through a company called SEE and apparently they make really expensive glasses based on vintage designs, but i bought a groupon for $250.00 towards a pair, so it wasn't so bad. they make their styles in limited edition runs though, so unfortunately, i don't think they have them now. i almost broke them skateboarding last fall, but thankfully they survived.

not creepy! i love them! i got them through a company called SEE and apparently they make really expensive glasses based on vintage designs, but i bought a groupon for $250.00 towards a pair, so it wasn't so bad. they make their styles in limited edition runs though, so unfortunately, i don't think they have them now. i almost broke them skateboarding last fall, but thankfully they survived.

Wow...I would have been sad if that story ended with broken glasses. Those things are bangin.

Wow...I would have been sad if that story ended with broken glasses. Those things are bangin.

me too! when i fell, i actually hit my cheek so hard that i kind of got a black eye from them before they went flying off. my partner, Jackson, came running up to me and was like "are you ok!??" and the first thing i said was "ARE MY GLASSES OK!?? WHERE ARE THEY!??" i was so scared that i destroyed them.

MsRad, i sooo recognize storys like that...my glasses are my everything..or so it seems from time to time! got beaten up pretty badly a bunch of years ago. my lip split really bad, a big wound over my eye, two teeth knocked out...pretty bad. but the onlu thing i could think of was, damn, i hope my glasses are ok or i'll kill them. didn't mind them beating me but you don't fuck my glasses!!!

MsRad, i sooo recognize storys like that...my glasses are my everything..or so it seems from time to time! got beaten up pretty badly a bunch of years ago. my lip split really bad, a big wound over my eye, two teeth knocked out...pretty bad. but the onlu thing i could think of was, damn, i hope my glasses are ok or i'll kill them. didn't mind them beating me but you don't fuck my glasses!!!

i mean, they're expensive to start, but when you don't have insurance, they're even more expensive! it also took me forever to finally find a pair that i really love. the rest are just "meh".

I sure wouldn't fuck your glasses...i'm not even sure how that would work.