what do you think of Blacklight Tattoos?

Ducky15568

Just another way for people who don't like tattoos but want to "be tattooed" to do so , one step below white ink tattoos. Honestly I haven't heard any one speak about Blacklight tattoos in a couple of years, and usually just someone with no tattoos tagging along with a friend who is getting tattooed to ask questions about tattoos.

I know a girl who wants one, as far as I know she only has one small tattoo at this point. She talks about getting blacklight ink incorporated into a larger piece so there is a hidden element to it. She's also into raves or drug party dance music or whatever, so that probably has something to do with it.

I know a girl who wants one, as far as I know she only has one small tattoo at this point. She talks about getting blacklight ink incorporated into a larger piece so there is a hidden element to it. She's also into raves or drug party dance music or whatever, so that probably has something to do with it.

The ectasy frying her brain probably has a lot to do with that, but nothing wrong with partyin a little while you are young I guess, and her blacklight tattoo, will be the equivalent to 90's armband tattoo that a lot of people regret.

I don't tend to go anywhere where there are blacklights, so would be a complete waste of time and money for me too.

Even if that were not the case I can't say I would want a tattoo that only showed up when I was exposed to certain light. It seems that with the highly developed art that tattooers are producing now, to have simple work that is only visible at a rave is a waste of skin!