Why the hatred for Cherry Creek Flash?

This seems to be a pet peeve amongst many tattooers...god damned cherry creek. I don't get it. Not terribly interested in the style myself, but I think they are well designed drawings. Is it the fact that there are sooooo many poor renderings of the stuff? In the nineties that was the selling ploy of many substandard tattooers...wallpaper the place with cherry creek and hope the customers don't notice how shitty they came out. On the other hand, a well applied tattoo that looks just as clean and solid as the picture...is this really a bad thing?

Had to google cherry creek but it reminds of the place I'm going to get my laser at, the walls are full of similar flash which is all colour coded and priced so, very 90's and I actually think it's quite cool and reminds me of getting my first tattoos. Will people be getting "cherry creek" flash because its cool in 50years time like milton zeis flash is today?

Ego of the "artist" is the best explanation. Really the only stuff I'm not too fond of are the roses. Most of it isn't stuff I'd get tattooed but I'll put it on people if that's what they like. I do think that the jd crowe/tattoo brand stuff is a bit tougher and cooler looking but still retains that same vibe.

There's an eagle in jeff crib's portfolio of an eagle tear out that is cherry creek but shows how you can make any of that stuff even cooler looking.

Most people hate it because you have to actually know how to tattoo really well to pull it off. Rand Johnson was not afraid of putting a million lines in an otherwise simple tattoo. But its drawn well and the rednecks love it so for sure if you were tattooing in the nineties you had to do a bunch of it.