initiation -yeah like a gang thing 'well patch me up then

kylegrey

Hi from London ,i'm a recent new comer to tattooing although regretfully i do have a tribal band on my shoulder like the wrestler Goldberg laugh able i know.However that was 10 years ago and with some intense years in the Australian sun has gone grey along with my hair.Worse still most of those years i have been bed-ridden with a disease called Fibromyligia or chronic fatigue .Anyway even i managed in that time to become familiar with the internet particulary tattoo artist profiles,shops,etc which has re-ignited my interest in life and art something i thought was buried beneath my dark cloud of numbness and depression.So basically thankyou to you all for your community is packed with intelligent and creative people with barely a burly biker or red-light in sight. ps i began i guess like a lot of people mainly interested in irezumi and although i have a fair knowledge of the subject tend to favour traditional style typified by Bert Krak ,the boys at Black-heart and Jeff Zuck -Cheers Kyle:cool:

Hey Kyle,

Thanks for joining in on our little family. Sorry to hear about your pain and depression, but I'm so glad we can help lift you out of it a little. London has one of the best conventions in the world, have you been? And don't regret your tribal arm band, tattoo fashions come and go, and it's a tribute to that period of your life in which you got it. I saw one tattooer on here refer to himself as a "regret applicator," I thought that was hysterical.

Take care,

Dari

Hey Dari,

Thanks for the welcome to the family ,i'm originally from New Zealand so the notion of an extended family is something very dear to my heart.I went to the London convention in September which was amazing and also my first ,i was so glad to be able to go as me and my wife had given up on pre-planned events as most times the tickets go wasted cause of my health .Wishing you and your family a great Christmas .

Kyle