Hello Everyone!!

howse2708

Hello everyone, my name is Andrew Howse and im from st johns newfoundland. I currently have 4 tattoos of which my newest was a cover up. im looking for some help as i already want to add to my new tattoo. My new tattoo is of a japanese phoenix and some lotus flowers that have yet to be colored in and i'm looking to either add to the bottom of it to make it a 3/4 sleeve or to the top of it on my shoulder/back/chest. Looking for something to keep to the same theme.

Also i welcome any thoughts on what you think of my tattoo

Thanks in advance for any help given!!

photo_4_thumb.jpg photo_5_thumb.jpg photo_3_thumb.jpg

Hello Everyone. I made ​​my first tattoo 4 months ago, although it did not plan to do them. Now I have 6 pretty cool tattoos, I'm from Russia, but I live and study in China. In China a lot of good masters, but I want to try something different and I want to find fresh ideas here.

Hey bud, why not start your own intro thread instead of jumping on other peoples?

Welcome to LST, @howse2708 what is tattooing like in Newfoundland? Don't know much about tattooers and shops in that part of the country.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes. Better late then never haha. @Graeme tattoing is pretty good here for the most part, the best shop in town by far is trouble bound studio. There is also a page on facebook called "Newfoundland scratcherdirectory" which is pretty good at informing people where and where not to go all over the island.