Video Game Thread

Brock Varty

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I just force myself to walk away from it and do other things, but yeah it's like crack.

I started playing WoW 6 months after launch. I've had an account ever since, but I haven't played all that much in the last few years. Right now I'm working through another round of Dead Nation on PS4, but aside from that, there is not much out there right now. I'm anxiously awaiting the next AC game. Liberté! Égalité! Fraternité!

• 8 months later...

I am resurrecting this thread, because I want to know if any LSTers are playing GTA V -- for PC, specifically.

Or anything else I play, really. Video games are my poison of choice.

I am sad today, though, because I go to PAX every year, and I can't this year, because I will presumably be on top of a dumb mountain on the last week of August. My facebook newsfeed is full of people talking about the badges they bought today, and I am :(.

i have a ps4 - love it - play mostly sports games though with the kids

we have a blast because they are all pretty good players so we have very competitive games

favorites are mlb the show15, nba2k15, fifa15

the show and nba are so damn real looking and you can play with legend teams / players - insane

I am resurrecting this thread, because I want to know if any LSTers are playing GTA V -- for PC, specifically.

Or anything else I play, really. Video games are my poison of choice.

I am sad today, though, because I go to PAX every year, and I can't this year, because I will presumably be on top of a dumb mountain on the last week of August. My facebook newsfeed is full of people talking about the badges they bought today, and I am :(.

i got gta 5 on the PC

Ooh me! Been waiting for so long for it to come out for PC. I don't have any consoles (except an N64, haha). Umm is it a spoiler if I name a main character? If so don't read this: I just got to the first Trevor section and he is my favorite character by a mile.