Hi everyone :)

Heck54

Hey everyone. I found this forum on google and it looks interesting.

I'm from switzerland and about to get my first tattoo. I joined this forum because I hope to find some ideas for a design/motive for my first tattoo.

Is there a thread where I can ask for motive-suggestions? :)

hm doesn't really look like a thread where I can post questions.

The 10 Post limit to post a thread is a little bit annoying :)

Due to the fact that I'm new to Tattoos there is no conversation I can take part to raise my postcount. And I don't want to post 10 senseless posts in the offtopic section ;) In my opinion the forum should have pinned "general-questions" threads for newbies (I can't find one)

I'm looking for ideas for a Tribal/blackngrey Tattoo ( in other words: Tribal with Shadows) placed on my chest to cover a mark/spot. But as long as I can't create a thread, it's impossible for me to ask :)

thx for the friendly answers, I see that this is a very active forum :) I like it

I'm sorry for all grammar mistakes (english isn't my native language :p )

Ok, so I post my main question in this thread:

As I mentioned I've planned to get my first Tattoo. The reason why I want a Tattoo is a bit different compared with other people I guess. I'm actually not the kind of person whos getting tattoos even I really like them (not all sort of tattoos ofc). The reason why I want to get a Tattoo is to cover a ugly-looking but harmless spot/mark (5*10cm) on my chest and some small scars. Some people might tell me now that this is a wrong motivation for getting a tattoo and I do agree with them partly but not completly. I had been thinking about this for 2 years and I came to the decision that I prefer getting a goodlooking tattoo instead of having a terrible chest. So the decision that I want this tattoo is 100% considered and definitly ;)

I've already chosen the place where I'd like to get my tattoo: Tattoo - Giahi - EN

But before I go there I want to prepare myself (having an idea what I want) and I hope that you can help me ;)

http://www.bilder-upload.eu/upload/f7fe48-1361474964.jpg This is a picture of the chest. The black part is the part where I'd like to have the tattoo (not exact, just roughly ofcourse). The Red area is the mark/spot. The blue points are the scars.

I've been looking through thousands of tattoo websites for 2 weeks and I came to the decision that I like most the Tribal ones, especially the black and grey tribals (I dont know If you can name them this way).

For example: http://www.bilder-upload.eu/upload/596021-1361475206.jpg or http://www.bilder-upload.eu/upload/c76080-1361475392.jpg

In my case, the most important thing is that my mark and my scars get covered. I think with a Tattoo as showed in the last 2 pictures it would be easy to cover small scars. The problem is, that it wont cover the big mark/spot. I assume that for the mark/spot I need colour.

So my idea is actually that the Tattoo should be kind of splitted in 2 parts (with a transition ofcourse). The upper part should be something as showed in the pictures and the bottom part should be the same style but covering the mark/spot (maybe a tribal with a background? I have no idea :) ).

Do you have any idea for me to master this? I'm a really not creative person and I'd really like to get some inputs from creative people :) Thank you very much

thx for the friendly answers, I see that this is a very active forum :) I like it

Ok, so I post my main question in this thread:

As I mentioned I've planned to get my first Tattoo. The reason why I want a Tattoo is a bit different compared with other people I guess. I'm actually not the kind of person whos getting tattoos even I really like them (not all sort of tattoos ofc). The reason why I want to get a Tattoo is to cover a ugly-looking but harmless spot/mark (5*10cm) on my chest and some small scars. Some people might tell me now that this is a wrong motivation for getting a tattoo and I do agree with them partly but not completly. I had been thinking about this for 2 years and I came to the decision that I prefer getting a goodlooking tattoo instead of having a terrible-looking chest. So the decision that I want this tattoo is 100% considered and definitly ;)

I've already chosen the place where I'd like to get my tattoo: www,giahi.ch/tattoo-239.html

But before I go there I want to prepare myself (having an idea what I want) and I hope that you can help me ;)

www,bilder-upload.eu/upload/f7fe48-1361474964.jpg This is a picture of the chest. The black part is the part where I'd like to have the tattoo (not exact, just roughly ofcourse). The Red area is the mark/spot. The blue points are the scars.

I've been looking through thousands tattoo websites for 2 weeks and I came to the decision that I like most the Tribal ones, especially the black and grey tribals (I dont know If you can name them this way).

For example: www,bilder-upload.eu/upload/596021-1361475206.jpg or www,bilder-upload.eu/upload/c76080-1361475392.jpg

In my case, the most important thing is that my mark and my scars get covered. I think with a Tattoo as showed in the last 2 pictures it would be easy to cover small scars. The problem is, that it wont cover the big mark/spot. I assume that for the mark/spot I need colour.

So my idea is actually that the Tattoo should be kind of splitted in 2 parts (with a transition ofcourse). The upper part should be something as showed in the pictures and the bottom part should be the same style but covering the mark/spot (maybe a tribal with a background? I have no idea :) ).

Do you have any idea for me to master this? I'm a really not creative person and I'd really like to get some inputs from creative people :)

• 1 month later...