Questonable Tattoo Ideas

Barbie Doll

this was brought to my attention this morning...

guccitattoo-spotted.jpg

here's the article text:

Gucci Mane’s got no shortage of ink on his body, but his newest tatt is definitely causing some heads to turn.

Last night tattoo artist Jason Murray tweeted that La Flare hit up his parlor in Atlanta, days after being released from his stint at a mental health/rehab facility, where he asked for an ice cream cone drawn on his face.

The piece, which nearly covers the entire right side of his face, features the rapper's "Brr" catchphrase on the cone as well as what appear to be flames or lightening bolts shooting from the top of the ice cream and the sides (fire and ice ... ). Gucci apparently isn’t one to skimp on his desserts either, his ice cream cone has three (yes, three!) scoops. Gucci has referenced "ice" in his music before, on tracks like "So Icy" with Young Jeezy, "Ice Game" with Zaytoven and his own take on Wu-Tang's "C.R.E.A.M."

Gucci, who recently dropped "Gucci Rag Top" with Chicago hipster MC Kid Sister, was arrested on November 2 when police discovered him driving on the wrong side of the road. Police needed to use pepper spray to subdue the rapper but he was later released. The traffic charges against the "Lemonade" lyricist were eventually dropped. Earlier this month Gucci appeared in court for a probation hearing related to the incident. Records from the Fulton County Superior Court Clerk's office obtained by MTV News reveal Gucci Mane filed a "special plea of mental incompetency" on December 27 indicating he is unable to "intelligently participate" in the revocation process.

Gucci is scheduled to appear in court on January 24.

• 6 months later...

2444d1293758035-questonable-tattoo-ideas-stoner-tattoos.jpg

I honestly like what this guy has going on for the most part.

I'd take that big gorilla face over a portait of Marylin Monroe, or Johnny Cash flipping me off, or a mario brothers tattoo anyday.

I've got weird taste though.

The lion is a recreation of an old tattoo, I wanna say a british tattoo maybe I saw it in the 1000 tattoos book?

When it comes down to it, theres very few tattoos I can hate on, as long as they're done well.

Even then, sometimes a shitty tattoo has a certain charm.

Blah blah blah,

I guess what I'm trying to say, is that I don't like tribal (random example), but I can still appreciate a well done tribal piece.

:cool:

One thing that's odd. Normal humans will see the flaming pentagram asshole and will quickly advert their eyes. A few of us (me included) will look at the picture even if for a few extra seconds to see the quality of the tattoo. At least I hope I'm not the only one, but I know Jake studied him a little bit, those SS don't pop out at you right away.

Also that soulmate tattoo the sumt is upside sown if you look at her hand in the normal position, making it worse.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
One thing that's odd. Normal humans will see the flaming pentagram asshole and will quickly advert their eyes. A few of us (me included) will look at the picture even if for a few extra seconds to see the quality of the tattoo. At least I hope I'm not the only one, but I know Jake studied him a little bit, those SS don't pop out at you right away.

Also that soulmate tattoo the sumt is upside sown if you look at her hand in the normal position, making it worse.

complete silence

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...