Perseverance - Japanese Tattoo Tradition in the Modern World

beez

I will be checking it out this weekend, I can't wait! I'm honestly a little ashamed of myself, this exhibit is like 40 minutes from my house and I've been putting it off till the last minute.

You better check it out soon. I think it ends sometime near the middle of next month.

It's worth a couple hours out to view the exhibit, grab a bite around the area, and people watching the odd costumed anime characters frequently walking around.

You better check it out soon. I think it ends sometime near the middle of next month. It's worth a couple hours out to view the exhibit, grab a bite around the area, and people watching the odd costumed anime characters frequently walking around. I don't think I'll ever get used to them but I'm not judging. Scratching my head perhaps, but not judging.

That's it, I'm checking it out this weekend. I'm actually getting tattooed by Espi soon, who's featured in the exhibit in one way or an another.

I asked today, and was told that once it's over on the 14th - it's over for good. I hope that I'm mistaken!!

- - - Updated - - -

You better check it out soon. I think it ends sometime near the middle of next month.

It's worth a couple hours out to view the exhibit, grab a bite around the area, and people watching the odd costumed anime characters frequently walking around.

I finally made it today - and my mind was blown. Such a beautiful exhibit - down to the last detail. That genuinely made me decide to donate to JANM because it was so amazing. It's kind of small, and yet I spent two hours walking in circles looking at everything.

Kip did a great job - It was truly breathtaking. The majority of people I saw there were not visibly tattooed and seemed so impressed with the quality. I officially think Kip is one of the greatest ambassadors of the tattoo community today.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...