Olivia Black Is A Stone Cold Fox.

rileykill

So the story is that she got fired from a show for nudie photos? Definitely a little silly but what I also think is silly is people posing nude and then being totally shocked when these "sexy photos" have a negative impact on their lives. I suppose it's all the positive reinforcement given to celebrities with sex tapes.

Yea exactly..or if you have Korsakoff's syndrome...

even then...so lame.

I've treated a couple patients with Korsakoff's syndrome... it's actually incredibly fascinating. One of my favorite guys I ever saw had Wernicke-Korsakoff. Kind of awesome actually, at least, it is if you love brains as much as I do!

So we have tattooers who have brought so much knowledge and insight and richness to this board talking about how they don't post much anymore because there isn't much here to interest them, and then here we get reddit's leftovers because alt models, mediocre tattoos, and BOOBS. Well done.

and BRAINS!! at least we moved on to brains @Graeme

So we have tattooers who have brought so much knowledge and insight and richness to this board talking about how they don't post much anymore because there isn't much here to interest them, and then here we get reddit's leftovers because alt models, mediocre tattoos, and BOOBS. Well done.

You make a good point, but at the same time Im not sure a throw away thread with an off topic discussion is the worse thing in the world either. We cant be serious all of the time.

Stirrin' shit up. :)

I did notice the "lettering outside the banner" thing, which I agree does look weird. Overall, though, I do think she has good tattoos. Especially considering most Suicide Girls look like trainwrecks.

Anyway, just thought it was a timely topic w her being recently fired and all.