Super quick Paris tat tips?

beez

Hi guys -

I am very suddenly in Paris for a few short days. I arrived this morning (it's almost 1p on Thurs 2/28 here) and I leave early Monday morning. I would looove to take to the opportunity to get tattooed while I'm here!

I had two days notice for this trip, so I emailed a few places acknowledging that the *very* short notice I was giving would make it unlikely that there were any appointments available, and of course all of the artists were booked, which is what I expected, but if you don't bet, you can't win, right? Had to give it a try :).

Sooo any local peeps / persons in the know / anyone have recommendations about some good walk-in shops? Any suggestions at all?

Let me know if you do! I appreciate it any and all help!

Thank y' kindly, forum folks -

Val

Tin-tin was the first person I emailed! They are all booked up!

My sister lives here, so next time I actually plan a trip I will plan ahead, with plenty of notice, and get some damn good tattooing.

Thanks Brock! I remember you mentioned you were thinking of starting a blog - how's that going? (off topic sorry!)

Tin-Tin is the man you need to see. Tin-tin Tatouages

Tin-tin was the first person I emailed! They are all booked up!

My sister lives here, so next time I actually plan a trip I will plan ahead, with plenty of notice, and get some damn good tattooing.

Thanks Brock! I remember you mentioned you were thinking of starting a blog - how's that going? (off topic sorry!)

I knida thought you would check there first. Any respectable collector would.

Off-topic: The blog is still something I am thinking about. I have had a bunch of input and feedback that I am really grateful for. Right now, I am focusing all my efforts on other things. When I think about the time and energy commitment involved, I start to realize that I can't provide the amount of respect and class that I want to. There is no way I would ever put something out there and not put 100% of my energy into it. The tattoo world doesn't need my opinion and the only way I can see doing it is if I can bring something that isn't already out there.

I knida thought you would check there first. Any respectable collector would.

Off-topic: The blog is still something I am thinking about. I have had a bunch of input and feedback that I am really grateful for. Right now, I am focusing all my efforts on other things. When I think about the time and energy commitment involved, I start to realize that I can't provide the amount of respect and class that I want to. There is no way I would ever put something out there and not put 100% of my energy into it. The tattoo world doesn't need my opinion and the only way I can see doing it is if I can bring something that isn't already out there.

I have really enjoyed your contributions on LST, please let me (and all of us!) know when/if that blog (or other tattoo related writing project, eh?) gets started. I am writer too, I'm also looking for a more constructive, informative and unique way of adding to the dialogue - end story: i get where you're comin' from ;).

I have really enjoyed your contributions on LST, please let me (and all of us!) know when/if that blog (or other tattoo related writing project, eh?) gets started. I am writer too, I'm also looking for a more constructive, informative and unique way of adding to the dialogue - end story: i get where you're comin' from ;).

Thanks for the kind words @beez. I really appreciate it. If a blog happens, I will for sure let everyone know.

@beez Have you considered Frith Street Tattoo ? I think it's around 2hrs to London by train .

Frith Street Tattoo | World famous Frith street tattoo, custom tattoos situated in the heart of Soho, London. Walk ins welcome!

I would love to pop over to Frith Street, but I am only in town for a few short days to see my sister, and unfortunately our schedule does not allow it! It is on my list and I will absolutely get there at some point - just not this trip. :)

I scored an appointment with Fred at Tribal Act tattoo for tomorrow!!! :) :) :)

Your suggestions have been aces so far - thanks again!

- - - Updated - - -

What about stephen chaudigis or however u spell his name?

I haven't heard of him - I'm glad to have a new artist to learn about though! Thanks @MoistTowelette!

Googled it and it looks like the proper spelling is: stephane chaudesaigues. :)