Art Tattoo Montreal 2013

It's September 6-8 this year at the Gare Windsor, so it's maybe a bit early to make a post about it, but they have been announcing some of the artists who will be attending and it's a really solid lineup as usual. Who is planning on going? Are you planning on getting tattooed, and if so, who by? Does anybody want to meet up at some point that weekend?

I am planning on getting tattooed but haven't tried booking with anybody yet. It's probably still too early and I wouldn't talk about it on here anyway until I have an appointment set up. I know there are a few of us on here who have gotten some really great tattoos at this convention and hopefully this year's edition will bring more great tattoos.

The website for the convention is here: Art Tatoo Show Montreal

And they have an instagram this year with links to the IGs of the attending tattooers, as well as some photos from past conventions: arttattoomontreal

My guess is around mid-later summer but it doesn't hurt to email and ask

I just emailed kings avenue to ask about mike's availability that weekend... but I think I'll wait until I start seeing announcements on each artist's instagram before I email any others.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This is coming up in a little over two weeks, so who is going and is interested in an LST meetup? I'm going to suggest that we meet up for drinks at Le Cheval Blanc at around 9pm on Saturday. It's at 809 rue Ontario Est, a couple of blocks away from the Berri metro station, which is itself four stops away from the convention. It's a brewpub with solid beer, a nice selection of imported bottles, and great music and atmosphere. They have a limited food menu too, but if anybody is interested in getting something to eat beforehand we can do that too. Who is up for meeting?

Me and @Pugilist will be at the convention both Friday and Saturday so if you see us (you can recognise us by our tattoos because I am sure I won't be the only hairy guy most likely wearing a black t-shirt there) say hello!

This is coming up in a little over two weeks, so who is going and is interested in an LST meetup? I'm going to suggest that we meet up for drinks at Le Cheval Blanc at around 9pm on Saturday. It's at 809 rue Ontario Est, a couple of blocks away from the Berri metro station, which is itself four stops away from the convention. It's a brewpub with solid beer, a nice selection of imported bottles, and great music and atmosphere. They have a limited food menu too, but if anybody is interested in getting something to eat beforehand we can do that too. Who is up for meeting?

Me and @Pugilist will be at the convention both Friday and Saturday so if you see us (you can recognise us by our tattoos because I am sure I won't be the only hairy guy most likely wearing a black t-shirt there) say hello!

Me and my wife are in. I got my ticket in the mail the other day and just booked a tattoo for Friday night. The metro is pretty easy to navigate, for those who've never used it before and if you are new to the city you owe it to yourself to see a bit more of it than just the convention. It's an amazing place. If I can get the time off work I'll probably head down a day or two early just to do some sightseeing. Looking forward to the whole thing!

Nice one! I'm getting zapped by him on Saturday. Not to speak for @Pugilist but she's getting tattooed by Mike Rubendall.

A friend of ours is getting his first tattoo at the convention on Saturday, I'm trying to get him to come out after he's done. He will have earned a celebratory drink! It's going to be cool meeting you and your wife!

Nice one! I'm getting zapped by him on Saturday. Not to speak for @Pugilist but she's getting tattooed by Mike Rubendall.

A friend of ours is getting his first tattoo at the convention on Saturday, I'm trying to get him to come out after he's done. He will have earned a celebratory drink! It's going to be cool meeting you and your wife!

Absolutely! Really looking forward to meeting the both of you as well. And your friend should definitely come out as well. Good times ahead!

We hope to go....but chad hasnt gotten back to me and I feel like hes not going to want to work on backs etc and just do clients who want one offs. If I dont get tattooed we may not go as we are going to NY in Aug and Oct (only my wife getting tattooed, well maybe me in Oct too).