Art Tattoo Montreal 2013

Mike does OK hannyas and snakes, so you should be good. Haha. Re: size, I told him that he could have as much of the front of my thigh as he wanted, so... I guess it will be kinda big? We'll see.

Thanks for the encouragement guys, I'm so stoked! And I hope you get your baku too, @else!

l.jpg

Most of you probably saw this on my instagram, but in addition to drinks, I propose that we meet beforehand at Poutineville (1365 rue Ontario E) and share the Crise Cardiaque, pictured above, which is fifteen pounds of poutine...five pounds of fries topped with chicken, bacon, smoked sausage, ground beef, ham, onion, peppers, tomatos, mushrooms, mozzarella cheese and cheese curds, and gravy. And then we will drink beer! We are all going to fucking die, but it could be a fun LST bonding moment. Who is down?

l.jpg

Most of you probably saw this on my instagram, but in addition to drinks, I propose that we meet beforehand at Poutineville (1365 rue Ontario E) and share the Crise Cardiaque, pictured above, which is fifteen pounds of poutine...five pounds of fries topped with chicken, bacon, smoked sausage, ground beef, ham, onion, peppers, tomatos, mushrooms, mozzarella cheese and cheese curds, and gravy. And then we will drink beer! We are all going to fucking die, but it could be a fun LST bonding moment. Who is down?

Dear God...

I'm in.

Well now that you bring that crazy mound of food into the mix, I don't think I can hold out!

I'll be getting the hurt put on me by Chad Friday night. I'll keep an eye open for you guys.

When's your appointment? Mine is Friday at 6pm. Hopefully I will be able to fit my legs into my work boots by Monday.

When's your appointment? Mine is Friday at 6pm. Hopefully I will be able to fit my legs into my work boots by Monday.

I think I'm in right after you, at 8:30pm. He has a reputation for being fast. We'll see how it all works out time wise.

"Pugilist"

It really does look that way. I guess that we know a good opportunity when we see one. Beats flying out to California, well, actually it doesn't.

Chads fast but expect to wait....not that its a bad thing because your at a convention but hes rarely on time. But you all will end up with great great tattoos but baby the fuck out of them. My back has been going well with healing and my wifes chad tattoos healed really well but the first one I got in a tough spot and it needs a little touch ups but a lot of that was me at the time I didnt really get how I should be healing more "deep" heavy tattoos. I changed my method and Ive been fine. Hes like Ron jeremy, he goes DEEP. You guys will love it. I love that guy! I mean it one of my favorite people in tattooing.... really bummed Im missing out but I think he will be back in N.H. later this year so ill be patient. Please post pics.

You know that Ed Hardy backpiece that's a rose with a panther face in the petals and all sorts of other crazy stuff? I asked him for something like that but on my lower leg. I was thinking shin but we'll see what he thinks.

I love a good PANFROMORPH! Have you checked out the one Richard Stell has from Ed? I believe Jennifer posted it here some time back.

I love a good PANFROMORPH! Have you checked out the one Richard Stell has from Ed? I believe Jennifer posted it here some time back.

Yeah, that one is SO good! I didn't really give him any direction other than saying that I wanted something a hybrid rose/panther sort of like that Hardy backpiece, but I figure that whatever he draws is going to KILL IT. I am super stoked.

@Mark Bee I haven't had much trouble with my lower legs so far, but I only have three about fist-sized tattoos on them now so I have no idea what something larger is going to be like. I have seen Chad tattooing at the convention a couple of years ago and it looks pretty brutal, but it's only going to be for a couple of hours so I'll deal. I would rather take a rough tattoo session over a good day at work.

@mtlsam I suppose I will see you next Friday night!

@Graeme For sure. I'll probably get to Montreal around 10 or 10:30 depending on traffic. I still have to figure out where the convention is in relation to where we are staying on the plateau. the venue looks really familiar. I suspect I walked past it last summer during my last visit. I'm also really stoked to pick up a few bottles of my favourite mead from the SAQ. Good times ahead!

It sounds like you probably won't walk back, haha.

Heh, good point! That will be my chance to further explore the Metro. I love taking public transit in other cities and noticing how much better than Toronto it is virtually everywhere else. Buffalo, NY was worse. (Sorry, Buffalo!)