Art Tattoo Montreal 2013

It was seriously great meeting you all! It's really nice putting faces to names and finding out that you're all super cool, friendly, easy-going folk in real life as well. I hope that we will all meet up again...perhaps next year again at the Montreal convention?

I'd also really like to thank Val and Pierre at Tattoomania for putting on this convention year after year. They always get great tattooers, it's super fun in a gorgeous setting, and it's really a pretty incredible event. Like getting the chance to see Filip Leu and Kurt Wiscombe knocking out one-session backpieces? That is the stuff of legend happening literally right there, and we are so fortunate that there are people like Val and Pierre who love tattooing so much that they're putting that incredible amount of work into making it happen.

Oh man, I didn't know you had hearing trouble, @Mark Bee - next time we will pick a quieter place to hang out!

It was also great to meet @Mushu, who joined us for poutine, @mtlsam, who joined us for beer, and @Dennis and his totally charming girlfriend, who surpassed us all in enthusiasm and stamina by spending seemingly every waking hour at the convention. It was way more fun to navigate the chaos of a tattoo convention feeling like we knew people!

Thanks! I had a blast chatting with @Graeme and yourself about dicks! Hahah

Spent the whole day at the convention again, scored some awesome goodies in the last two days as well! They'll make their way onto Instagram eventually!

It was really nice seeing you all! Good meal with awesome people !

I'm still sorry for leaving early, had to go take my stuff where I stayed the night before and go see some of my cousins, can't see them often so... yeah :/

Sorry about your hearing Mark :( I couldn't really hear everything everyone said either to be honest, it was kind of crowdy and the noise level wasn't the best for me who can have a hard time with english XD

I'll definitly be there again next year! (Oh yes, totally gonna get my right butt cheek tattooed with a hungry hamster. I bet that sounds crazy. Does it sounds crazy? ahah )

I also want to mention the new rule for LST meet-ups which is that if you go to the bathroom, the rest of the group is allowed to collectively decide on a new tattoo for you. If we come to a consensus before your return, you must accept your fate or be BANNED. All of that to say, @Graeme, we are all waiting for that naked lady reclining on a hotdog to appear on your butt.

I also want to mention the new rule for LST meet-ups which is that if you go to the bathroom, the rest of the group is allowed to collectively decide on a new tattoo for you. If we come to a consensus before your return, you must accept your fate or be BANNED. All of that to say, @Graeme, we are all waiting for that naked lady reclining on a hotdog to appear on your butt.

This really needs to happen.